[Serie A] Napoli 1-2 JUVENTUS [March 3rd, 2018] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
This lineup should beat them without too much trouble on paper anyway..Why do I have a feeling Zidane could win a WC with this lineup. Heart is > paper tactics sometimes and we lack it.
On a separate note curious how 4-2-4 with cuadrado healthy and berni would look like in case we have to attack-attack and pour forward..Would have been a good option to have against ATL if minute 80 and need to score.

enzo

May 14, 2012
This lineup should beat them without too much trouble on paper anyway..Why do I have a feeling Zidane could win a WC with this lineup. Heart is > paper tactics sometimes and we lack it.
On a separate note curious how 4-2-4 with cuadrado healthy and berni would look like in case we have to attack-attack and pour forward..Would have been a good option to have against ATL if minute 80 and need to score.
What's the status of DC and Cuadrado?

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #186
    Sandro needs to have a good game. Dybala off the bench in 2nd half as well, he is in supersub mode this season.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Such a weird one for me. I usually look forward to this game more than any other in Serie A. But honestly, win/lose/draw couldn’t give a single fuck about this game this game. No injuries please.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Oh look Napoli are the biggiest classless dirtbags around, who knew? Cant even give the ball back after we kicked out due to Dybala being leg assassinated.

And they have the nerve to brawl about it when they are escaping red card and got the biggiest BS penalty in some time by an awful ref who wants to be the leading man in this soap opera of a stadium.

Now these irrelevant losers can be permanently in our rearview for the season. 16 pts after, get ****ed you idiotic peasants.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Fuck these cunts

+16

Cant wait to see how Napoli fans say we get favours from the ref

Non existent penalty given and no second yellow to Koulibaly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)