[Serie A] Napoli 1-2 JUVENTUS [March 3rd, 2018] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It was unforgivable and bizarre, I'm really done with Max. Appreciate all you done, but time to part ways.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Seriously? He was on a yellow and he's a hopeless defender, with Napoli swarming all over us.

That said, MDS looked like he had just awoken from hibernation for about 15 mins.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
disgusting officiating.

koulibaly should have seen red, and that penalty decision??? fucking hell that hit AS chest and clear with the shirt moving as the ball made contact with it first. dumb shit ref, can't wait for this nipple fans to come out with their excuses. Hope they have a fireworks party

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Any reason why the officials ignored the obvious second yellow for Koulibaly? Well, I can think of two very obvious reasons but overall I thought Rocchi was a plant.

Not at all impressed with the second half. Pjanic also embarrassed himself.
That fucking cunt ADL worked his magic again by saying VAR favours us before the game.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Juve:
Udinese (H)
Genoa (A)
Empoli (H)
Cagliari (A)
Milan (H)

Napoli:
Sassuolo (A)
Udinese (H)
Roma (A)
Empoli (A)
Genoa (H)

Scudetto will be ours by the second week of April

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Seriously? He was on a yellow and he's a hopeless defender, with Napoli swarming all over us.

That said, MDS looked like he had just awoken from hibernation for about 15 mins.
MDS was God awful, he was getting beat in runs by players who had over an hour of tired legs, and hoofing everything instead of keep possession and counter. As hopeless Cancelo can be on defense, MDS does not justify his presence whatsoever. Especially in a game we were being bullied in possession and no one can dribble anyone except 2-3 players, one less with Cancelo taken out very quickly. Our entire right flank became a black hole of no possession.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018

MDS is shit at everything tho so why not leave on cancelo who can actually attack. No must be all boring robots that defend and do nothing else for master max.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Honestly some of the worst refereeing I have seen in Serie A (and I've seen a lot).

You could tell he couldn't wait toe even up the score in the second half. The ball clearly hits Alex Sandro's chest first and he is inches away, what are these refs being taught?

Koulibaly should have had a second yellow.

Embarrassing lack of sportsmanship from Napoli at the end, but not even surprising. It's that small time mentality that keeps them well off the pace in the league.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)