[Serie A] Napoli 0-1 JUVENTUS [December 1st 2017] (4 Viewers)

vote cazzo

• Higuain

• Benatia

• Buffon

• Douglas Costa

Results are only viewable after voting.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Those who wanted us to go gung-ho....

Good thing Allegri is too intelligent to do that and great that Sarri did exactly that in the 1st 20 mins. Made all the difference.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Said it for the the whole season: Napoli is criminally overrated. Sterile football against decent opposition all they do is miss. Sourpuss football

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
The defence was solid but we could have delt with this a lot easier if we were more composed in taking the ball out of our half.

Happy for the 3 points though.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
props to benatia tonight. Really worried about him initially but he handled everything thrown at him.

Do you guys think, aside from our tactical masterclass, that Nipples sort of choked under the pressure on their big night tonight too? They barely created anything outside the crazy first few minutes when we looked ragged

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Defensively and tactically it was very good. The decision making and quality on the ball was pretty garbage though. Pjanic, Dybala especially guilty. They're the quality players but didn't do enough.

Douglas Costa's defensive effort is really impressing me, he's not just lolzilianing around like I thought he might. Obviously he has blistering pace and directness but in this sort of game you have to do the shitty stuff typical wingers don't like.

MDS's weakness was glaringly obvious on that one Insigne effort, he falls asleep from time to time. Difficult to play at a really high level when you do that, so he has to learn quickly.

We could have done with Mandzukic second half to hold territory further away from our half, but really it's like the players tried to turn it into a defensive exercise. Very dangerous doing that against Napoli but really they looked like the mentally weak team we know and love for a lot of that game. I hope and suspect that starts to put the doubts back into their minds.

Pitch looked shit as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)