[Serie A] Napoli 0-1 JUVENTUS [December 1st 2017] (40 Viewers)

vote cazzo

• Higuain

• Benatia

• Buffon

• Douglas Costa

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Team: Juventus
Venue: San Paolo
Coach: Allegri
Mission: FRUSTRATE NAPOLI
Progress: 55%

I hope we keep it up, can’t mess up now when the points are there for taking!

The frustration and panic in Napoli’s game is just priceless to see so far! :touched: :baus: :rofl:
PROGRESS: 100% !!!!!

Take that Allegri haters, not that we cant do better but tonight we saw a glimpse of why Max is still the right man for the job!

Great result, ugly or not it was a cautious approach from us with a decent performance overall and that was all we were required to do and did it, also last but not least a morale killer for Napoli with a big morale boost for us, this season gonna be really intriguing from now on! :spliff:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Defensively and tactically it was very good. The decision making and quality on the ball was pretty garbage though. Pjanic, Dybala especially guilty. They're the quality players but didn't do enough.

Douglas Costa's defensive effort is really impressing me, he's not just lolzilianing around like I thought he might. Obviously he has blistering pace and directness but in this sort of game you have to do the shitty stuff typical wingers don't like.

MDS's weakness was glaringly obvious on that one Insigne effort, he falls asleep from time to time. Difficult to play at a really high level when you do that, so he has to learn quickly.

We could have done with Mandzukic second half to hold territory further away from our half, but really it's like the players tried to turn it into a defensive exercise. Very dangerous doing that against Napoli but really they looked like the mentally weak team we know and love for a lot of that game. I hope and suspect that starts to put the doubts back into their minds.

Pitch looked shit as well.
:agree:

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I'm so happy about this win because of so many things. Mainly because it was against Napoli away in a really important game before another really important away game, in the Champions League. Also because we finally look like we know how to defend. I thought Napoli would score, cause we have concede against much weaker teams this season, when we tried to soak up pressure. But we never really allowed Napoli any real big chances.

And I love this victory, because Napoli will cry about us defending most of the game. It also makes my tummy happy that some people here will bitch and already did.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
props to benatia tonight. Really worried about him initially but he handled everything thrown at him.

Do you guys think, aside from our tactical masterclass, that Nipples sort of choked under the pressure on their big night tonight too? They barely created anything outside the crazy first few minutes when we looked ragged
I think it was a bit of both. Napoli knew that we could really hurt them on the counter so they didn't pour forward as much. We played the same game that Inter played over there. In some ways I think the match against Inter will be harder because physically they will match us.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Allegri basically played a 4-4-2 with the whole midfield 4 shifted towards the Insigne, Hamsik, Mertens triangle. If the ball was on Insigne's side, Matuidi was in the direct centre of the pitch but was our LM technically. Just absolutely inviting all the outlets to Allan/Hysaj who are far less dangerous.

It's as good of a tactic and result that we could have hoped for given the players available.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Everyone talks about how great Napoli play. But we just exposed them. Everything about Napoli is just hype and hot air.
Never felt like they would score.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I can't believe we won but I will not complain one bit, ugly wins are beautiful especially against Napoli and in such a critical point in the season.

Our match ahead of the goal was formidable and I would like to see more of that.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Napoli pre match

"Lo faccio io. Mal che vada mmi autobanno.
Partita decisiva, sbattere a meno 7 la troia di Torino sarebbe cosa buona e giusta ma, più che vincere, dobbiamo umiliarla.
Voglio una prestazione gagliarda."

"decisive game, scoring at least 7 against the whore of Torino would be the right and just thing, more than winning we need to humiliate them"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)