[Serie A] Napoli 0-1 JUVENTUS [December 1st 2017] (4 Viewers)

vote cazzo

• Higuain

• Benatia

• Buffon

• Douglas Costa

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
[video=facebook;1258679450903860]https://www.facebook.com/typowaseriea/videos/1258679450903860/[/video]
What amount of lines this guy snorted up to now?I mean after the game?

- - - Updated - - -

Napoli looked far more nervous than we did, which was strange given that a draw would have been a fine result for them.

Different mentality being the leaders and being expected to win the big head to heads.
That's why they are Napoli and we are Juve.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Buffon 7

MDS 6.5
Benatia 7.5
Chiellini 7
Asamoah 6.5

Khedira 6.5
Pjanic 6
Matuidi 7

Douglas Cousta 7
Dybala 6

Higuain 7

Cuadrado 6.5
Marchisio 6.5
Barzagli N.R

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Ciro played for them too, and is a born Napolitano iirc

- - - Updated - - -

yep, he wasnt having any of the BS from their players
Exactly. But he was also mostly spot on with his decision. I think the only VAR change was the Matuidi chance in the second half. Mertens could've got a second yellow for a blatant dive, though.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Excellent team performance.
My only gripes:
Chiellini was careless in possession a few times, Pjanic a little underwhelming for his standards and Matuidi wasn't good in the final third.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Exactly. But he was also mostly spot on with his decision. I think the only VAR change was the Matuidi chance in the second half. Mertens could've got a second yellow for a blatant dive, though.
was wondering why Mertens didnt get a yellow. i forgot he had one already, which is 99% the reason he didnt get it there. and agree about his decisions, cant recall a single mistake he made

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)