[Serie A] Napoli 0-1 JUVENTUS [December 1st 2017] (13 Viewers)

vote cazzo

• Higuain

• Benatia

• Buffon

• Douglas Costa

Results are only viewable after voting.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
So fucking nervous .I hate that bitches utmost.Very pissed off if we play for a draw which is very likely.
A draw won't change anything. Playing a high risk game at San Paolo and losing will change a lot. With +7, it'll be Napoli's scudetto to lose.

When it comes to important decision-making, this is as easy as it gets.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't believe Max is starting Khedira and Asamoah, just insane and foolish. Best case scenario were only down one when the subs come in.

- - - Updated - - -

If max wanted to rest Sandro for CL he should've went with the 3421. Buffon/Rugani Benatia Chiellini/MDS Marchisio Pjanic Matuidi/Dybala Costa/Higuain

Not that difficult. Play your best players a$$hole
Matuidi WB :D

K, I'm done.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I much prefer this formation over the 3-4-2-1, but starting Khedira (in his current form), Asamoah and even Benatia is very risky imo. But at least we have 3 CM’s, and this is exactly the sort of game that I expect Matuidi to shine in.

del_piero50

Mar 21, 2017
It will be a miracle if we get a point from this game!This protection will be difficult.

Изпратено от моят SM-A510F с помощта на Tapatalk

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Imagine if someone said to you last season when we were rocking Sandro and Alves as our full-backs that next season they'll be upgraded to Asa and De Sciglio :cry:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I bet this is really a 4-4-2 with Khedira at RM or something. We haven't seen a real 4-3-3 with Dybala at RW since he got here basically.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)