[Serie A] Napoli 0-1 JUVENTUS [December 1st 2017] (1 Viewer)

vote cazzo

• Higuain

• Benatia

• Buffon

• Douglas Costa

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It's worth a try, that's why I'd try it. Perfect time too since Higuain is injured.

I couldn't understand why when it was happening. A whole lot of fuckery
I guess because lichtsteiner was the only other none CB we had on the pitch with any ariel presence and we were crossing but just sending every cross to manbro is too predictable.

Generally we have khedira for this

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Against Crotone I cant stress enough how many times you’d find Dybala dropping to a RM role. It’s just too annoying to see how we waste his talent away.

He needs to be in a position where he gets one or two touches max, makes a run or dribble past someone and shoot. @MikeM
I dont like in our formation that higuain and dybala drop too much. I know they do that under orders from max, but that has to do more with our build up being shid and those 2 having to compensate. And this is all on allegri.

He needs to build a team that works for those 2. Our forwards should not be wasted all game trying to defend and create by themselves. It tires and frustrates them very quickly

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Against Crotone I cant stress enough how many times you’d find Dybala dropping to a RM role. It’s just too annoying to see how we waste his talent away.

He needs to be in a position where he gets one or two touches max, makes a run or dribble past someone and shoot. @MikeM
:tup:

Napoli game would be ideal to test it out, as we wont need as many bodies upfront as in our usual 4231

- - - Updated - - -

No Higuain? Ok

Buffon

Rugani Benatia Chiellini

Matuidi Marchisio Pjanic Sandro

Dybala Costa

Mandzukic
in the last 10 years, how many times have you ever seen Matuidi any closer than 30 meters to the right side?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)