[Serie A] Napoli 0-1 JUVENTUS [December 1st 2017] (15 Viewers)

vote cazzo

• Higuain

• Benatia

• Buffon

• Douglas Costa

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Cuadro --benatia--chiello--- sandro

--matuidi---marchisio---pjanic---

------------dybala-------costa--------

--------------Higuain/mandz-------

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Will be interesting to see what we do with our weak right side given Napoli’s left axis is their strongest (even without ghoulam)

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
If Max fields a two man midfield he’s lost the plot, especially if Khedira is one of them. The 3 man midfield is a must for this game given how much fitter Napoli are than us (we cannot press like them). Marchisio, Matuidi and Pjanic in the middle for a nice blend of grinta and technical ability.

Buffon
MDS - Howedes - Benatia - Sandro
Marchisio - Pjanic - Matuidi
Dybala - Mandzukic - Costa​

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Buffon

Rugani Benatia Chiellini (Howedes if Chiellini isn’t fit) Sandro

Matuidi Pjanic

Costa Dybala Mandzukic

Higuain

Fuck adjusting to them. Just play Matuidi and the two man mid will work.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
We played our best football yesterday when Pjanic came on for Howedes and we switched to 433. We created almost nothing in the first half.

Our two man midfield is toothless in attack and weak in defense. It doesn't even work against Crotone. Napoli will tear it to shreds with their relentless pressing.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We;re gona get smashed lol let them have the title, lets plz just focus all our energy on the thing that matters....the CL
Sorry but I don't have that kind of mentality in me.. I want it all!
There is no reason for us not to win in Italy so we should just win it..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We played our best football yesterday when Pjanic came on for Howedes and we switched to 433. We created almost nothing in the first half.

Our two man midfield is toothless in attack and weak in defense. It doesn't even work against Crotone. Napoli will tear it to shreds with their relentless pressing.
Yes and No
Yes when Pjanic was introduced the game completely changed No We cant really count it for something as we played vs a team which played in a GK and 10 defenders with no intention of going forward..
Pjanic must play as he is IMO the most important player in our team BUT I must say I saw something in Howedes which I liked! He is very calm very good defensive wise - I hope he gets minutes vs Napoli

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I really think we need to play with 3 mids. The 4231 worked when our defence was on top of its game.

I also like the idea of starting Mandzukic as center forward. Higuain coming on as a 2nd half sub could be more explosive. Use Mandzu to tire the defence.

I would go with this:

---------------------Buffon--------------------

Lichsteiner----Rugani----Chiellini----Sandro

------Marchisio-----Pjanic-------Matuidi-----

--------------Dybala---------Costa-----------

-------------------Mandzukic-----------------

Potential 2nd half subs: Higuain, Khedira, Barzagli

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I really think we need to play with 3 mids. The 4231 worked when our defence was on top of its game.

I also like the idea of starting Mandzukic as center forward. Higuain coming on as a 2nd half sub could be more explosive. Use Mandzu to tire the defence.

I would go with this:

---------------------Buffon--------------------

Lichsteiner----Rugani----Chiellini----Sandro

------Marchisio-----Pjanic-------Matuidi-----

--------------Dybala---------Costa-----------

-------------------Mandzukic-----------------

Potential 2nd half subs: Higuain, Khedira, Barzagli
There is exactly 0% chance Higuain ain't starting.
I have a good feeling about this game. After all it's only Napoli. City managed to beat them at San Paolo not too long ago. What's more, Juventus will finally be motivated considering we're behind them in the table.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Napoli will play beautifulll football, we'll suffer greatly all game long, and than proceed to score one of our 3 half chances we get all game around the 82th minute and win 0-1.

Napoli will be mad for decades cause of 5 imaginary fauls they didnt get VAR on

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
There is exactly 0% chance Higuain ain't starting.
I have a good feeling about this game. After all it's only Napoli. City managed to beat them at San Paolo not too long ago. What's more, Juventus will finally be motivated considering we're behind them in the table.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
There is probably like 1,5-2 % chance for Higgy not to start, according to my fav site calciomercato:

In conclusion, in an interview with RAI Sport, Allegri was asked about whether or not former Napoli striker Gonzalo Higuain will be able to play against his former club stating that: "He has hurt his hand, tomorrow he will undergo examinations to see the extend of the injury put it us possible that he won't play against Napoli."
Nima Tavallaey Roodsari (@NimaTavRood)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
There is probably like 1,5-2 % chance for Higgy not to start, according to my fav site calciomercato:

In conclusion, in an interview with RAI Sport, Allegri was asked about whether or not former Napoli striker Gonzalo Higuain will be able to play against his former club stating that: "He has hurt his hand, tomorrow he will undergo examinations to see the extend of the injury put it us possible that he won't play against Napoli."
Nima Tavallaey Roodsari (@NimaTavRood)
He needs to stop jerking off and start playing football

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

Cuadro --benatia--chiello--- sandro

--matuidi---marchisio---pjanic---

------------dybala-------costa--------

--------------Higuain/mandz-------
That line up looks good

- - - Updated - - -

Napoli will play beautifulll football, we'll suffer greatly all game long, and than proceed to score one of our 3 half chances we get all game around the 82th minute and win 0-1.

Napoli will be mad for decades cause of 5 imaginary fauls they didnt get VAR on
That was the scenario that happens previous years.This time will be different.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
we need to do everything possible to win this. all it takes is one crack in their confidence and they're going to start dropping points at their usual pace, we need a big performance here and we're back on track for Scudetto

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)