[Serie A] Napoli 0-1 JUVENTUS [December 1st 2017] (3 Viewers)

vote cazzo

• Higuain

• Benatia

• Buffon

• Douglas Costa

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #46
    Thank God we have another top class striker to take over.

Mario :heart:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
    We're losing this one. Nothing has been going right in the last weeks
    I don't think so , this is the our favorite moment to turn things around....

1. we are not favorite to win
    2. Series of shaky performance
    3. Big Match ...

Typical Juve session turning point , who knows Juve well, they know so ...

I will be afraid if we had lengthy good run.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    That line up looks good

- - - Updated - - -

That was the scenario that happens previous years.This time will be different.
    you tell em boey

but yes im predicting a defeat. Theres no way we will come unscathed from san paolo in both teams current form. But we need to try and win.

The thing is that getting a defeat, specially an embarrasing one... will bost those mudafokers till our next game at JS... by that time..the scudetto could be already lost. We need to at least get a draw.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    Yes. This time there will be VAR to complain about

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

you tell em boey

but yes im predicting a defeat. Theres no way we will come unscathed from san paolo in both teams current form. But we need to try and win.

The thing is that getting a defeat, specially an embarrasing one... will bost those mudafokers till our next game at JS... by that time..the scudetto could be already lost. We need to at least get a draw.
    You mean Allianz.If we play with dedication there is no way that those cockroaches will win.My main concern is that Alegri will play from the start for a draw and they will be satisfied with that result too since they are ahead of us with 4 points.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    We played our best football yesterday when Pjanic came on for Howedes and we switched to 433. We created almost nothing in the first half.

Our two man midfield is toothless in attack and weak in defense. It doesn't even work against Crotone. Napoli will tear it to shreds with their relentless pressing.
    ffs :lol:

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #56
    @Kyle @zizinho @Fr3sh

Who else am I missing for the Dybala as a CF?

May I ask why?:D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    @Kyle @zizinho @Fr3sh

youre @CrimsonianKing, hes been comparing him to Romario since the beginning. also @Post Ironic, but he decided to ditch tuz a while ago :sigh:

if you ask me why i want Dybs at CF, its simple. hes been at his best whenever we played him close to the goal., he doesent have the speed to play a winger, and hes not your typical playmaker to play the 10 properly, so basically in and around the box is where hes at his best with his ability to score. this is also (one of) the reason(s) i was against Higgy, because he will force Dybala further from the goal

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
    Jan 16, 2013
    youre @CrimsonianKing, hes been comparing him to Romario since the beginning. also @Post Ironic, but he decided to ditch tuz a while ago :sigh:

if you ask me why i want Dybs at CF, its simple. hes been at his best whenever we played him close to the goal., he doesent have the speed to play a winger, and hes not your typical playmaker to play the 10 properly, so basically in and around the box is where hes at his best with his ability to score. this is also (one of) the reason(s) i was against Higgy, because he will force Dybala further from the goal
    Against Crotone I cant stress enough how many times you’d find Dybala dropping to a RM role. It’s just too annoying to see how we waste his talent away.

He needs to be in a position where he gets one or two touches max, makes a run or dribble past someone and shoot. @MikeM

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    @Kyle @zizinho @Fr3sh

It's worth a try, that's why I'd try it. Perfect time too since Higuain is injured.

Nah i keed Manbro will be fine so long as he fucking stays central and stops trying to swap positions with lichtstiener
    I couldn't understand why when it was happening. A whole lot of fuckery

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)