[Serie A] Milan - JUVENTUS (November 25, 2012) (2 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Juventus have Chiellini worry
By Football Italia staff

Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini is a doubt for the game against Milan on Sunday because of injury.

The centre-back put in an impressive display against Chelsea on Tuesday, but he limped out of the 3-0 win in the closing stages.

Chiellini suffered a minor calf strain which, according to the Gazzetta dello Sport, is still causing him discomfort.

The former Fiorentina player will continue to receive treatment over the next four days in an effort to have him ready for the San Siro clash.

The 28-year-old, who missed the start of the season because of fitness issues, has played in 11 League games this term.

Juventus boss Antonio Conte could turn to Martin Caceres, Lucio or even Luca Marrone if Chiellini is ruled out of action.
Play Caceres, last time around ha made milan his bitch!

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
I am not sure we know how to approach this game... Our opponents in the last 4 games allowed us to have all the possession and run at them... I dont think Milan will allow this... And yea should rest Killini...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I am not sure we know how to approach this game... Our opponents in the last 4 games allowed us to have all the possession and run at them... I dont think Milan will allow this... And yea should rest Killini...
Every game I seen bits of of Milans except Chievo one, and Milan cant have possession for long against their opposition, they mainly just counter, not capable of imposing themselves possession wise at all. Too slow and static in their movement, and its all about just Montolivo having the ball and spreading it to the fullbacks most of the time, and hoping it eventually gets to El Sha and something happens. How we should approach this game is how we usually play, and we will be more rewarded for it because Milans midfield offers no challenge whatsoever in its current state (their last home game was vs Viola, utterly embarrassed in midfield). Will expose their defence even more to boot, to play a team that is as aggressive as ours. But they have become better at fast breaks, so they have that going for them.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Chiellini is a must.Forget about resting.He is best defender very needed for the team.Of course if he is injured thats itis .Otherwise I am very comfortable with him.And please do not underestimate Milan.They will try to play good against us for every price.Especially about last years moaning about "ghost goal"So lets destroy them with full squad.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No need, Barzagli is enough, just impose ourselves against their weak midfield and he will dissapear from the game, was same in Lazio and Fiorentina games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)