[Serie A] Milan 4-2 JUVENTUS [July 7th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Healthy loss. It clears everything. We aren't good enough. Our post-first wave form is base on MDL, JGC, Paulo, CR7 and Benta... today two of them were off and as soon as JGC and Benta got tired, it was game over.

The rest is a joke. Berna is a joke and Bonbon today show all his magic

Buy on AliExpress.com

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Well I had a slight suspicion that we would drop points in this one...but not in this manner

Disgrace. That backline is a fucking disaster without MdL and Chiellini. Danilo is a sick joke too, €37m for him ffs.

We’re just lucky Lecce did us a huge favour, but we’ve got to be careful over the next few weeks as we’ve got Atalanta and Sassuolo to go along with Lazio too. Still not out of the woods yet.
Me too, I was expecting us dropping points and then we went 0-2 up I was like holy shit we got this, scudetto is done and dusted. I’m still stunned lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Waw. We lost a game and here we go, whining . I was not surprised without or best player and our best defender. We played very well for good part of the game,
and Rabiot seems to come back to a good level. Makes me more and more convinced to keep him. The last part was poor and we made a lot of mistakes. That happens.
We still are 7 points ahead . What have the Lazio and Inter fans to say then. Lazio lost 2 games in a row and Inter lost to us, Bologna and draw against Sassuolo.
This our first loss and here we are whining and whining.Maybe you guys should become Milan fans.
We will see Saturday what's gone happen.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Forget about CL for another 5-6 years bro.
I don't necessarily disagree. I do not expect Milan to go back to their glory days until the whole ownership situation is settled once and for all and I don't think Elliot is here to stay but rather are just waiting for the right offer.
Juve had their bad run for a couple of years or so after the return to Serie A but the fact that the ownership was never in flux is what helped them get ouf the mud quickly enough. That was the one constant for you guys and everything starts at the top.

- - - Updated - - -

Hope we keep Pioli?
I am sure it's tempting to think so considering the recent run of good form but I don't think Pioli is someone who can take Milan back to contention. Granted the squad he has at his disposal is average at best but even then, I think his ceiling would be a top 4 spot (with a better roster). If that's your goal, sure it may be worth keeping him around but if you are aiming higher, then Milan needs to move on, imo. That is not to say that I think Rangnick is the right man to replace Pioli.

As for the game today, that was mostly all on Juve. not Milan. Milan is not good enough to beat even this sub-par Sarriball version of Juve. With the Lazio loss earlier today and going 0-2 up in the score, Juve just called it a day. That's what flipped the game on its head, not that somehow Pioli's Milan is all of a sudden really good team.
The win vs Lazio was nice too, but look at them now - they are losing to everybody they play - so there is that.

Last edited:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Imagine we led 2-0 against Lyon thinking we got it but they fought back like Milan did today.
Game against Milan should be an example. We cannot let our guard down, Sarri waiting to long to introduce Costa.

If he put Costa after we up 2-0 it will be a differrent game. But maybe he wants to give more minutes to Berna

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Half of our defense are not defenders. (Bonucci, Sandro, Danilo, Cuads, etc)
Many of our players are not worthy of wearing Juve's jersey, but their managers assure their spot in our team at the expense of others.
That's why we always play sub par, bellow our capabilities.
Considering the vast gap there is between us and the majority of other mediocre Serie A teams, it still is enough to win most of the games, but when we face a team on form, we are destined to lose.
Yesterday for various reasons we fielded far too many of those players that are favored without many of the players that usually carry them and here are the results.
Old Zlaty, and noones Rebic and Kessie, are all what it takes to crush us...

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
This really was great football there

beautiful .... we started very well ....but the collapse is totally on our defense ...then Sarri was not there to save us on critical moments ...

trackback in the score is normal even at 2 -2 Sarri should interfere earlier .... this is his problem he should notice that ...

his subs were not useful ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)