[Serie A] Milan 4-2 JUVENTUS [July 7th, 2020] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
You think we will lose to Atalanta? And also Lazio after that? And they will win every signle remaining game? I dont think so, but time will tell. Anything can happen.
It is entirely possible.

Atalanta are flying. Lazio have beaten us twice already. It is not definitely going to happen but I wouldn't rule it out.

Lazio may not need to win every game. We could collapse, tonight proved our mentality isn't great, as do our cup finals. Sarri's sides have collapsed in the past.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We would have won it 9 times out of ten but I guess this is the tenth..
Rebic is good but Im not completely sure about him.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
It is entirely possible.

Atalanta are flying. Lazio have beaten us twice already. It is not definitely going to happen but I wouldn't rule it out.

Lazio may not need to win every game. We could collapse, tonight proved our mentality isn't great, as do our cup finals. Sarri's sides have collapsed in the past.
I expect them to collapse anytime soon. Last game vs 10 men Cagliari almost lost points.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We will beat Atalanta! It was some weird shit that doesnt really show the real Juventus!
Also we have Dybala and MDL back so defense should be ok for our next game.
Look at Sarri`s comments after the game - For once I agree with him.

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
Quiet Frankly milan won like we used to win with luck, like REALLY luck, the game we played before 1-2 was pretty good not gonna lie, with MDL and Dybi we can do way better.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
The schedule like the current one requires that all teams wisely use energy conserving mode as often as possible during the game. Small teams that give it all in attack can do it once a week, but not every 3 days. Lazio and Atalanta with their style of play have a very difficult task, their results can get pretty random these days. With Sarri's rigidity and some problems with the starting eleven, Sarri's Juventus is dangerously close to fall into this category too.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Some people are fearing an apocalyptic collapse for the rest of the season. I don't, for the following reasons:
1. Dybala and De Ligt will be back. We would have comfortably won today with them.
2. The midfield actually looked good. Pjanic wants to go out on a high note, Rabiot is settling in and Bentancur has been great all season.
3. The tight schedule will fuck Atalanta and Lazio even harder than it will fuck us, especially since most of our absentees are returning to fitness.
4. Any complacency within the team will be firmly rooted out after this game.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
The wider bench gives us the ability to rotate, but the starting 11 is pretty much staying the same. Bar Costa and Higuain, the other changes since the restart seem to do little other than disrupt the flow of the team so they could end up being of little help.
And Sarri didn't sub until the position is 3-2. If we have wider bench, he should react faster. And trust his players on the bench.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
It is entirely possible.

It is possible.

It is also possible that we will win vs Atalanta and Lazio loses vs Sassuolo.

What then?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)