[Serie A] Milan 4-2 JUVENTUS [July 7th, 2020] (10 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 16, 2020
Well at first we should be happy that Lazio lost, gives us a lot of space to breathe.

Secondly I liked the game until the penalty. Afterwards it went really fast, a rare meltdown which we practically never see. Many mistakes on a individual level, it all happened to fast and al their shots ended up being goals. Almost a FIFA match.

Lets get out shit back together and focus on the game vs Atalanta with De Ligt, Dybala and Sandro from the start (even though he made a horrible mistake).

Rugani was soo weak

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Strange game, after 2-0 the game should be over. Have this dejavu feeling something like this happen before.

The longest time it happen when we face MU and we lead 2-0 in first half, then they comeback to win 3-2

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Always a confidence builder to have your sh$* pushed in.
We virtually never win games when we have a chance to extend the lead, it falls to others to fail. I call it the Bonucci mentality.

Oh well, better hope that second half was a one-off. If it's a physical thing then there's not a lot we can do about it, which is a little worrying. We looked slick and sharp until the penalty, then collapsed. We've seen the team do that before but they've not had the same context of tired legs on top of minds.

Congrats to Milan on their cup final win. Ibra and his little remarks to Ronaldo, lol. Quit while you're miles behind.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Strange game, after 2-0 the game should be over. Have this dejavu feeling something like this happen before.

The longest time it happen when we face MU and we lead 2-0 in first half, then they comeback to win 3-2

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk
We had it under Conte with Fiorentina. We led 2:0, had a great chance for 3:0 and then in the 2nd half Viola scored 4 in 15 minutes.
After that humiliation we won 12 matches in a row and finished the season with 102 points.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Fuck this ref though, not just the PK (which put Milan on cocaine). To many times he whistled against us for no apparent reason (especially in first half).
We seriously lack (defensive) determination without de Ligt and Dybala, so that’s a little on Sarri as well.
But mostly, without the gift of this fucking idiot ref, this would have been an easy 3-0
Such a controversial penalty! Rebic hand-balled the ball into Bonucci who gave away another VAR penalty. The ref gave Rebic a yellow for hand-balling, but also gave him a penalty in the following moment? I have never seen anything like it!?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So clearly we were horseshit, looking at the stats it seemed like it was an even match. Did the offensive side at least look decent?
Honestly we were so in control I wasn't even remotely worried. Then penalty for next to nothing (same old story) and they got a couple of goals together.

Bonucci - Rugani is shit, let's be honest, it's always shit and always will be. You are looking for a leader and there are two followers playing together trying to cover instead of stepping forward.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
how good is rebic though. very impressed by his impact for milan. 10 goals in 12 matches

we should sign him in summer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)