[Serie A] Milan 4-2 JUVENTUS [July 7th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
We have 5 centre backs and being reduced to our worst available pairing, this was inevitable.
Rugani looks like a frightened school kid.
I never understood why he was ever rated as a prospect. He is slow, passive, weak and poor defensive awareness.

That mental collapse was tragic. 3 goals in about 9 minutes whether it’s a dodgy penalty and two deflections simply shouldn’t happen. There was just no reaction.

Buy on AliExpress.com

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Thank you, oh captain, my captain - once a milanista, always a milanista :D

Relax, bishes, the title is still yours to lose. Going forward, however, I'd say your biggest opponent is Atalanta. not Lazio, who have mailed it in since the restart of Serie A, while Inter is still Inter.

Too bad my guys are hitting good form way too late for a shot at a CL spot.

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017

Relax, bishes, the title is still yours to lose. Going forward, however, I'd say your biggest opponent is Atalanta. not Lazio, who have mailed it in since the restart of Serie A, while Inter is still Inter.

who the fuck are you

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Such a controversial penalty! Rebic hand-balled the ball into Bonucci who gave away another VAR penalty. The ref gave Rebic a yellow for hand-balling, but also gave him a penalty in the following moment? I have never seen anything like it!?
Where in the rules does it state you can volleyball yourself to a penalty?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm sure he's just another piatek, watch his demise next season
Nah, not even close. Rebic was a starter for Croatia in WC 2018. He's not a super talent, nor a prolific goal scorer. He's like some other Croatian strikers before him - Olic or Mandzukic - stubborn, with stamina and annoying to defend against because he will chase the ball like nuts and go for it risking a card even if it's the last minute of a CL semifinal, with his team leading 5:0 and him being one yellow from suspension :D

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011

Look who comes crawling out. Enjoy you moment of glory

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
This is ridicolous we're getting a penalty against each game and one more stupid and retarded then the other.
How the fk is penalty with a deflection from that close??

then 3 goals in 6mins -___-

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Forget about CL for another 5-6 years bro.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Well many things led to their 4 goals.

Buffon still being better than Sczesny which didn't really make in impact as keeper tonight.
Rugani being a fking disgrace.
Rules being so stupid how can you give a penalty like that?
Alex Sandro.... if we had any hopes to draw it he just killed everything -__-

let's pray to not lose against Atalanta....

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Where in the rules does it state you can volleyball yourself to a penalty?
To be fair it came of his chest. The yellow was for protesting. No pk though bc it came from 50cm away and no chance for bonbon to prevent it from hutting his arm. It was in a natural position. But italiy continue to insist on this new sport called hitthearm, its much more fun than football

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Tough match that turned so quickly. Great individual UPSIDE effort by Rabiot that showed Matuidi's time is up as a starter. Higgy got the start but was hoping for speedy Costa to have gotten the nod. Bono's handball was WTF could you do, but his mistake on the other goal was brutal. Really wasn't that bothered to say Juve played poorly. Thought the opposite really and just a FEW bad individual moments.

As has been said, getting their 2nd and 3rd best players back does the trick. Know Pjanic will start, but wouldn't mind seeing him not get the call since he's leaving. Just seems a step slow at times in orchestrating the offense going forward past midfield.

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
Well many things led to their 4 goals.

Buffon still being better than Sczesny which didn't really make in impact as keeper tonight.
Rugani being a fking disgrace.
Rules being so stupid how can you give a penalty like that?
Alex Sandro.... if we had any hopes to draw it he just killed everything -__-

let's pray to not lose against Atalanta....
hold the fuck on what did woj do wrong lmao

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Whose? Rebic? Bonucci could have grabbed the ball, yet Rebic hand-balled and we should have had a freekick before Bonucci even touched it??
It hit Rebic on the chest and bonucci extended his arms like a goalkeeper and don't worry with this handball rule you will have many controversial penalties

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)