[Serie A] Milan 4-2 JUVENTUS [July 7th, 2020] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 23, 2011
On the day you could practically win the Scudetto. Throwing everything wide open again and i wouldn't be surprised if we'd "only" be +4 after this weekend whereas we could have been +10. Atalanta and Lazio are going to be fun.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We kinda needed this. Would have been better if Atalanta or Parma did this to us, but it's good that it happened. We can't allow to lose concentration when we're ahead and an embarrassing defeat is what will remind the players from tomorrow not to do it again. Scudetto is won, but something like this in a one match CL and we're fucked.
A bitter taste for what happened, but I actually love what I'm seeing lately, including this game until the penalty.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
On the day you could practically win the Scudetto. Throwing everything wide open again and i wouldn't be surprised if we'd "only" be +4 after this weekend whereas we could have been +10. Atalanta and Lazio are going to be fun.
We've only dropped 3 points today though. We would still have to beat Atalanta to maintain +10 even if we won today.
It's a bad loss, but it's hardly season shattering. Move on.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
This loss is fucking infuriating bc of so many things!!! 2 - 0 lead, bullshit var pk again!!! Fucking horrible defending and gifting away 3 goals! Rugani MUST never play!!!! The fuck is wrong with the club letting this ficking rotten freak of a player step onto the pitch???!!! Demote him, sell him , do whatever but fuck dont let him destroy more matches!!

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Whatever you do, dont blame Sarri on this one. Bonucci, Rugani, Danilo getting owned by those meelan players (whit all due respect), is embarrassment. And Sandro... wtf was that? I would have done better today.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Been watching Juve for ages and thought they can't surprise me anymore but tonight's performance showed that they still can.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Fuck this ref though, not just the PK (which put Milan on cocaine). To many times he whistled against us for no apparent reason (especially in first half).
We seriously lack (defensive) determination without de Ligt and Dybala, so that’s a little on Sarri as well.
But mostly, without the gift of this fucking idiot ref, this would have been an easy 3-0

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Well I had a slight suspicion that we would drop points in this one...but not in this manner

Disgrace. That backline is a fucking disaster without MdL and Chiellini. Danilo is a sick joke too, €37m for him ffs.

We’re just lucky Lecce did us a huge favour, but we’ve got to be careful over the next few weeks as we’ve got Atalanta and Sassuolo to go along with Lazio too. Still not out of the woods yet.

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2011
We've only dropped 3 points today though. We would still have to beat Atalanta to maintain +10 even if we won today.
It's a bad loss, but it's hardly season shattering. Move on.
My bad, I meant +7. There is a big difference going into a scudetto showdown with +7 or +4. We almost lost it a couple of seasons ago when we faced Napoli with +4.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)