[Serie A] Milan 1-3 Juventus [January 6th, 2021] (10 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
No coincidence that two of our best players this season are newcomers with a hunger and desire to prove themselves.
The rest of the team appears to be littered with people satisfied due to past accomplishments and a lack of motivation with no atmosphere.
Just emphasises the importance of continually freshening the squad.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I loved the way it happened too. The resurgence of Paulo, the rising star of Chiesa, saves of Tek. Milan needing help from the ref to almost claw back in until they get raped again by the Dybala, Chiesa combination

Then of course...all of it topped off by Weston

Glamorous

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
They are so lucky we've been inconsistent. Consistency aside, I believe we are leagues ahead of them. Their reaction to this loss in the next few games is going to decide their season.
I really hope that Inter and Milan chokes again this year.
Nothing is better than this.
Even in the past getting there by the end of first half and then crushing second half... this what motivate me to win scudetto till the end of times

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I really hope that Inter and Milan chokes again this year.
Nothing is better than this.
Even in the past getting there by the end of first half and then crushing second half... this what motivate me to win scudetto till the end of times
I will never get tired of Scudetti. The "sacrifice for CL" logic is bullshit, always has been.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Sweet result, some aspects of the performance were very good, but our game management still needs loads of work.

Chiesa coming into his own is very handy whilst Morata is out and Dybala and Kulusevski are recovering form.

Also, fuck Irrati. That isn't a 'shoulder-to-shoulder' challenge, Calhanoglu just wiped him out, it's not a legal play just because he was ball side, he didn't even attempt to play the ball, and his teammates brought it away. It's even more stupid than the unwritten rule how defenders are allowed to shove attackers over the byline if they are both chasing the ball. In open field it's always a foul.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)