[Serie A] Milan 1-3 Juventus [January 6th, 2021] (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 1, 2003
Under All
I think we've turned a corner since the Torino match. Yes there was Fiorentina, but I think that was a bit of a special case. I didn't get to really watch the match much and entirely missed all of the first half, but still a great win.
Under allegri we had a few of these matches where we turned a corner. One vs genoa I think comes to memory. Agree I feel Torino was “that” game for us this season and yes Fiorentina an exception w John Square’s early red.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Only got home from work right before the 3rd goal. Of course Chiesa is the MOM but looking at timeline updates on the phone, sounds like our underrated goaltender made some good saves. So Milan might have played with half their starters being sub players, still Juve had to get job done and did so.

And just saw the replay of no foul on Rabiot, you got to be fuking kidding me. Why does it seem everyone associated with Italia football has it out for Juve? And Inter going down too. It was a wonderful day for Juve fans!
:jflag:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

there was a foul before the goal we conceded, then came the rest

good job, mister. tell 'em. fucking irrati almost ruined our good effort.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
We defended a little better today, as we forced calhanoglu to long shots several times. We also kept to our tradition by needlessly losing the ball or playing tika taka with scezney, some of them crossfield passes, dybala, Ramsey and bentancur to name a few, the players who are known for awareness and their technical ability couldn't do simple things and put us in danger.. I can't stand that because as fans you no longer feel in control.

Chiesa gave us some sponeiety with his movement and goals while totally owning Theo. We won them based on individual battles but we still can't play like a team, more challengers lie ahead.

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)