[Serie A] Milan 1-3 Juventus [January 6th, 2021] (6 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Scenes across Seerie A when we don't have enough players to compete due to the majority infection rate

The conspiracies will rain down from the heavens and grow like roses from the concrete

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Why play the game without 2 crucial players? Just delay the trip like Napoli...

Campionato falsato anyway.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Romeo Agresti says that another first team player was tested positive.......fuck...this definitely is not our year.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
2 cases of covid is apparently enough to postpone an away fixture so I really don’t see why we should be turning up to play this game when Napoli were allowed to get away with not turning up against us.

Precedent set in my book.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I thought the team was very motivated vs Udinese. I don’t think that we have motivation problems in the squad.
Only because of the shitshow presented vs relegation battlers aka Fiorentina.

The team turns up for every second game this season. They've already proven they can play well and beat strong sides so where does that kind of inconsistency come from?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Only because of the shitshow presented vs relegation battlers aka Fiorentina.

The team turns up for every second game this season. They've already proven they can play well and beat strong sides so where does that kind of inconsistency come from?
Obviously from the rookie coach and it wasn't for Cristiano Ronaldo goals we might be further down than we are

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
If we play with the same intensity when we played Barca, we will win despite the absences but I'm not sure with this team anymore.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I thought the team was very motivated vs Udinese. I don’t think that we have motivation problems in the squad.
Pirlo, as well as some of the players have mentioned after matches this seasons things like we had a bad attitude, or lacked intensity, focus, or some other mental issue. If I recall correctly it was common under Sarri as well (also the squad was "untrainable"), and even Max complained about it at times. It seems to be a recurring issue and I wonder if it's a lack of hunger among the older players which rubs off on the younger players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)