[Serie A] Milan 1-3 Juventus [January 6th, 2021] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
how about a 352?

De Ligt Bonucci Demiral

Chiesa Bentancur Arthur McKennie Danilo

Dybala Ronaldo
that's the way to go imo

but from previous pirlo tactics i think he will cut demiral to and run 442 (sczczschs, danilo/deligt/bonucci/frabotta - chiesa/benta/kenny/ramsey - dybala/goat)

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
Likely to be more positive tests in our squad before tomorrow night so expect us to play with half a team and lose when napoli pulled out with 1 player positive and get a replay

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
We have every right to postpone the game. 2 players unavailable due to Covid is too much. Napoli had only 1 case so it would be more than fair not to show up on the pitch tomorrow

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
We have every right to postpone the game. 2 players unavailable due to Covid is too much. Napoli had only 1 case so it would be more than fair not to show up on the pitch tomorrow
Why we taking a page out of Napolis book? That’s a loser mentality, fuck that.

Ibra is a much bigger absence than any of Juves anyway.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Why we taking a page out of Napolis book? That’s a loser mentality, fuck that.
While what youvsay is true, i really think the team should be isolated for atvl vleast a week, because the chance of having more contaminated players and fuck up the league even more

I think that is the proper procedure, but im sure as hell that the game will go on.

But if the napoli game will be repkayed, to be fair our game ahouks be repkayed too. I think its fair to us, thats because the league did the same to napoli and they should be in line wirh thwir decitions

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
that's the way to go imo

but from previous pirlo tactics i think he will cut demiral to and run 442 (sczczschs, danilo/deligt/bonucci/frabotta - chiesa/benta/kenny/ramsey - dybala/goat)
yeah maybe, I just hope Frabotta doesnt start in the biggest game of the season.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
While what youvsay is true, i really think the team should be isolated for atvl vleast a week, because the chance of having more contaminated players and fuck up the league even more

I think that is the proper procedure, but im sure as hell that the game will go on.

But if the napoli game will be repkayed, to be fair our game ahouks be repkayed too. I think its fair to us, thats because the league did the same to napoli and they should be in line wirh thwir decitions
Is this a form of a dialect I`ve never heard of?

hehe

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It`s not a loser mentality. We will show the League what kind of circus they created by postponing the game instead of giving us 3 points.

We should play by their rules
Yep. The league decided this and they should allow us to ask for a postponemwnt if we appeal for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)