[Serie A] Milan 1-3 Juventus [January 6th, 2021] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
A.Sandro positive for Covid. He will miss the game against Milan.
Postpone the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Any interesting line of bets?

- - - Updated - - -

Well playing for a draw at home while contending for the Scudetto and have Inter who can overtake them if they slip up.
They will play to win this but of course we are the favorites as we are by far a better team on paper.
That being said, we need to play with more organization at the back otherwise Milan will exploit it.
They dont have to control the game.. All they need is to go on the counter and they definitely know how to counter attack.

Anyway hope we win!
I always bet on Juve to win. Havent checked other games.

Last edited:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Liked the same lineup as last game except Dem for Bono. Cuads more or less replaces Sandro with Chiesa out wide on Left side and Bent, McKenn and Ramsey inside being a 3-5-2. Or maybe 3-4-1-2 with Ramsey behind CR7 and #10.

It's all about for me these players being the best 11 starting out on the pitch. Heard Morata is out so #10 gets more action and hopefully keeps the upward trend going.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
I reckon their game plan will be to get Leao 1 on 1 vs Bonucci as often as possible. If that happens this is an easy W for them.

If we can somehow avoid that, have Dybala show up and stay organised for 90 mintues we have a chance. But that is a huge IF.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Dybala has good numbers vs milan... Right? (Just a feeling)

Hopefully we won't miss another player and Ibra won't play.
Agree although I wouldnt mind both Zlatan and Morata to recover in time.. Morata is way more crucial for us than Zlatan is for them..

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
irrati on the pitch, orsato in the var room. with reversed roles, they were in charge for the famous inda-juve when pjanic got away with a potential 2nd yellow card. orsato has been dog shit for juve ever since, and irrati was attacked a lot because he didn't intervene for that foul. he couldn't, according to the protocol, but no one cared. some also said that the "var tape is missing" - there was no var intervention, nothing was missing, but italy gonna italy.

anyway, this confirmed now:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)