[Serie A] Milan 1-2 JUVENTUS (30-Oct-2010) (123 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
It will achieve nothing but losing points.

We'd better play our best formation and go for the win, that's how you protest against weird treatment.
To be honest, I don't think our club will make a good result this time. I hope they will prove me wrong.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We played 0:0 against Inter. Yes, Krasic played, but it's not like he helped us score goals and keep a clean-sheet there.

The task is big and we're seriously crippled without him, but lets not accept a defeat 5 days before the actual match is played.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What about the day before the match is played, Alen?
Accepting a defeat against Milan is never acceptable. :stuckup:

If only the Juve players have the same feelings I have about Milan. We'll never lose a match to them or if we do, we'll at least make it a very costly win for them, filling their medical room with 3-4 new players :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Man it is going to be hard as shit defending Milan's attack. Hopefully Melo & Co. step up and control the midfield so their distribution is no existent or long balls to Ibra. On top of that it would have been nice to have Krasic putting pressure on their Defense but looks like we have to depend on Amauri...oh wait, Iaquinta...erh uhh wait...who is left?

DP and Quag better get some kind of understanding going ASAP

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
After watching the last 2 games am just hoping for a miracle. It's not so much about Krasic's suspension. It's about the team spirit. Am afraid our approach in those games was lackluster and this is the last thing we need. The psychological department needs some adjustment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 123)