[Serie A] Milan 1-2 JUVENTUS (30-Oct-2010) (11 Viewers)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
might as well not be! Not like he makes a difference on the pitch!

& some here used to complain about Trez :sergio:
Well any forward is better than none - remember Iaquinta's goal against Man City

Anyways, we need to use our speed against Milan - they only have 2 fast players, Pato and Robinho - Antonini (who would have marked Krasic) is quite quick as well.

Our only slow player is DP.

We need to tire them out and catch them on the break.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
If Krasic plays go back to 4-4-2. I don't want to see him playing so far up all of the time. Start Martinez up front he showed something that Quag and Iaquinta don't have the other day, speed and dribbling skill.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
If Krasic plays go back to 4-4-2. I don't want to see him playing so far up all of the time. Start Martinez up front he showed something that Quag and Iaquinta don't have the other day, speed and dribbling skill.
Why do all our strikers have limited dribbling abilities - Amauri and Iaquinta have none whatsoever- plus they get injured every 1-2 games - new strikers Jan please

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Hopefully the players will be angry and motivated the same way the Juve fans are. It's up to our board and Del Neri to do that.

Milan made sure that Krasic will be suspended, our players should make sure that pieces of Pato's foot will be collected from all around the San Siro pitch. :stuckup:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
This game Martinez can play in his natural position so I expect him to step up and perform.

Martinez-Del Piero-Quag

Marchisio-Aquilani-Melo

De Ceglie-Chiellini-Bonucci-Motta

Storari

Win!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)