[Serie A] Milan 1-2 JUVENTUS (30-Oct-2010) (3 Viewers)

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
He should get a yellow card like he would've been given in the game if booked. Knowing the FIGC they will do everything to give Milan an advantage at weekend.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
Surely they should suspend the Linesman and Referee for two games for being inept at spotting some thats so clear? If the referee deemed it as a penalty then surely he should be in the clear.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He should get a yellow card like he would've been given in the game if booked. Knowing the FIGC they will do everything to give Milan an advantage at weekend.
Yes and no, Nick.
If the ref saw the dive then Krasic was gonna get a yellow. Since he got away with it, then the federation will give him a more severe ban than a yellow in order not to encourage other players to try diving and get away with it.

It won't be a precedent of any sort. It happened before and I'll be really surprised if he won't get suspended. Perhaps only one match after we appeal the original ban (which is gonna be 2 matches most probably), but against Milan he's almost surely gonna be suspended and it won't have anything to do with the FIGC being anti-Juve.

But this is Italy, so lets hope that they'll pleasantly surprise us :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
How many thought it was a penalty when it actually happened? I didn't, I expected the ref to either book him or just wave play on for a nothing contact, so they should take some blame.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
Yes and no, Nick.
If the ref saw the dive then Krasic was gonna get a yellow. Since he got away with it, then the federation will give him a more severe ban than a yellow in order not to encourage other players to try diving and get away with it.

It won't be a precedent of any sort. It happened before and I'll be really surprised if he won't get suspended. Perhaps only one match after we appeal the original ban (which is gonna be 2 matches most probably), but against Milan he's almost surely gonna be suspended and it won't have anything to do with the FIGC being anti-Juve.

But this is Italy, so lets hope that they'll pleasantly surprise us :D
Bah I know. :sigh:

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Wonder how Zambrotta is going to feel seeing his former club again, wonder if Del Piero or Buffon even talk to that guy still. Maybe just a quick nad of the head "what's up"

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Milos will probably be extra important for this game if he doesn't get banned. Seeing as Milan's fullbacks are shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)