[Serie A] milan 1-1 JUVENTUS (Feb. 25th 2012) (7 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 22, 2007
That's about the time we had 3-4 clear cut chances in about 15-20min and where we scored a goal?
We played all of the second half with a 4-3-3. The biggest turning factor, in my opinion anyway, was the cross by Chiellini to Quagliarella that was saved then Matri and Vucinic replacing our other two forwards. We'd eventually gone back to the squad which was used for most of the season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It was the same linesman, wasn't it? Who disallowed both goals? Blind as a bat :D
martin seriously change that avatar, the sight of zambrotta sickens me, more so after the way he celebrated the first goal

---------- Post added 26.02.2012 at 13:17 ----------

Come on man, we're better than that :)
no we just torture them a bit, then we ban them :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We played all of the second half with a 4-3-3. The biggest turning factor, in my opinion anyway, was the cross by Chiellini to Quagliarella that was saved then Matri and Vucinic replacing our other two forwards. We'd eventually gone back to the squad which was used for most of the season.
One of the main factors we dominated in the last 20-25 minutes were Milan's tired legs. Allegri saw the great chance Conte set him up with. The 3-5-2 with those players gave Milan an incredible chance to win the game by pressing us in our final third and exploiting the space this stupid 3-5-2 gave them. But for that to happen they had to run like madmen and none of them had the legs to do it for more than an hour. After that hour and when we had the right players in the right position, Milan stood no chance against Juve.

Aug 1, 2003
sick and tired of "if the goal was allowed it would've been a different game..." seriously how long have these fans watched football? the makings of a good team is not that all the calls go in their favour, it's how they react when they DON'T. so you get one bad call, Milan had a whole other half to change things but didn't, and Juventus did. Matri gets a wrongly disallowed goal, roughly 5 minutes later Juve scores again.

Sock it

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
*reposted for the new page, sorry*

http://forum.juventuz.org/members/16633-Giova21

I guess there's no such thing as a "classy" milan fan after all. When they get cornered they all show their true colors :)
Yes, he's a biased clown from the RABF, your point? You have to remember that when Milan fall in shit they come out smelling of roses. Calciopoli was an Inter conspiracy that affected them badly, Milan were innocent bystanders in the whole event, their president washes in the tears of a thousands virgins (right before he fucks them, I assume), and they are a team with little influence in the governing body of the sport or in the media.

Milan are basically just the sporting branch of Berlusconi's shit-deflecting, mafia-dealing empire. Anyone who thinks otherwise lacks education on such matters or refuses to see it.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Come on, there's no way to tell from this video what happened and if it was intentional.
There are dozens of things like that happening in every match in the penalty area.
No no and no. You're forcing me to find a good video. It was shown from two angles, I don't know why the guys can't find it. It was a crystal clear deliberate and malicious punch from behind, while the ball was too far from them and the ref had his back towards Mexes.

I'll check for a video.

Aug 1, 2003
OHMYGOD STOP FUCKING WHINING !!! YOU COULD'VE WON IF YOU WANTED TO BUT YOU DIDN'T, ALRIGHT ?? YOU HAVEN'T AGAINST JUVE AND IT'S BEEN THREE GAMES !!!!! JESUS

and don't start on fucking "LUCK" with all the penalties you've been given this season.

ps not directed at milan the user. general annoyance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)