[Serie A] milan 1-1 JUVENTUS (Feb. 25th 2012) (12 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

MilanMB

Oct 30, 2011
I'm sorry insecure? Iv been following juve before i was even born. I'm
No Ultra ill fight you physically type fan but im a 4th generation supporter and my daughters and at age of two randomly yelling forza Juve are 5th gen. Insecurity is one thing passion fire desire and love for your club is another. Dont assume my personal history following juve and i wont assume yours with Milan. Well you take it how you want it doesn't matter to me but dont dare compare Juve fans with Merda fans. That's idiotic.
Nothing personal MilanMB just caught me on a bad night
It wasn't directed at you. I tried to cut my post in half.

My point is that the "the whole world is against us" argument is so lame.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
ac milan only conceded 5 goals at san siro, in 11 matches.. we only scored 12 goals in 11 away matches...

possible line up anyone?
Those records will increase by 3 more goals next Saturday.

Buffon
Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
Lichtsteiner Vidal Pirlo Marchisio Pepe
Matri Vucinic

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
If we'll win this and then fail to get the 3 points against Bologna, it'll be suicide.

Actually, I see that happening to us.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Bias aside, which organ does these fucktards use to think?

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=13003&page=8

One would think that after 2 pwnage displays against them they would show more humility, yet they seem to think that they will cruise past us, either they haven't been watching their own games this year or they are simply a bunch of retards.

The current midfield that Milan have is probably the worse in their entire history, their defense is just garbage i said it before, they just rely on moments of brilliance from their forwards to finish off small teams and that clearly does not work against half decent teams.

They are fucking delusional and i am not saying that to troll but if we do lose to this Milan side then we have no one to blame except us and we will have to be at our absolute worse to do that.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Bias aside, which organ does these fucktards use to think?

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=13003&page=8

One would think that after 2 pwnage displays against them they would show more humility, yet they seem to think that they will cruise past us, either they haven't been watching their own games this year or they are simply a bunch of retards.

The current midfield that Milan have is probably the worse in their entire history, their defense is just garbage i said it before, they just rely on moments of brilliance from their forwards to finish off small teams and that clearly does not work against half decent teams.

They are fucking delusional and i am not saying that to troll but if we do lose to this Milan side then we have no one to blame except us and we will have to be at our absolute worse to do that.
Nice username on that troll who just joined :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)