[Serie A] Milan 0-2 JUVENTUS [October 28th 2017] (2 Viewers)

votate

• Rugani

• Chiellini

• Cuadrado

• Higuain

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Great win, with much energy conserved.

And yeah, fuck you Bonucci, you little piece of shit. You don't even deserve to go to the World cup, lul.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Easy win, we made a very poor Milan side look better than it was though by showing them too much respect.

Higuain was superb.
You could see when we decided to switch on that they looked like crap. Dybala, Pjanic and Higuain combinations.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Fucking losers mostly thought they'd be pushing for 2nd at least :lol:

I was hoping Milan would creep back into being competitive after having my fill laughing at them, because a better league = more revenue for us but tbh maybe Napoli can finally just take their place for good.

Hope they go the way of Liverpool, although at this rate they're more like Everton.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
We win in Milan and I have to waste my time and money on a useless date with a girl that's not interested instead of watching this. Fuck my life.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Excellent performance in the sense that we did not put a lot of effort but we did just enough to win keeping an eye on a very important game mid-week ahead. Refreshing to win with a clean sheet, to a team that has improved a lot and beat us the past two seasons at their home ground. The attacking play and the understanding that Higuain, Dybala, Pjanic and Cuadrado displayed was amazing. We should build on this. Monster goals from Higuain! The first was a punishment for everything Milan did and the second was just a mercy bullet.

Buffon N.R

Lichtsteiner 6
Rugani 7
Chiellini 7
Asamoah 6.5

Pjanic 7
Khedira 6.5

Cuadrado 7
Dybala 6.5
Mandzukic 6

Higuain 7.5

Barzagli 6.5
Alex Sandro 6
Matuidi N.R

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I look at Milan’s squad and can’t help but wonder how long it will take for them to truly “return”. It’s fucking pathetic for a club as traditional and important to football as they are.

How long has it been now since they had a really top team? A decade? And why does it seem like they have no fucking clue how to rebuild?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)