[Serie A] Milan 0-2 JUVENTUS [October 28th 2017] (4 Viewers)

votate

• Rugani

• Chiellini

• Cuadrado

• Higuain

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
---------Buffon----------

Licht - Rugani - Barzagli - asamoah

---------- Khedira Marchisio------

Berna ----- Dybala ----- Costa

---------------- Higuain -----

We all know how our line up in sportig Will be. We Will play it safe and with the players who knows the system.

Might aswell rest half a team. These team is still more than capable of winning against that shit team.

The match is important but compared to the sporting match it means nothing!

Not loosing, and No injuries to : Pjanic, Dybala , Higuain , Chielini and Sandro.

Thats the most important thing saturday.

And no injuiry to De Sciglio! We are fucked if Lichsteiner play all season!
Pjanic will definitely play and it's a must .Our game is not the same with or without him.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #85
    Licht to concede or get burnt leading to us conceding.

Heard.It.Here.First.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
    Actually I just checked the stats on that pic I posted, and it's a good old fashion case of #FakeNews.

We actually had 24 points after 10 games last season (and we conceded 7). So, yeah. Umm...carry on.

- - - Updated - - -

Rodriguez in a back three :touched:
    Abate and Borini wing backs :touched:

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #88
    Montella: Juve a turning point, critics... | Football Italia

Vincenzo Montella claims Saturday’s showdown with Juventus can be a turning point for Milan and assures his critics will not bring him down.

Continuing at his pre-match Press conference, Montella felt a win would give Milan “an extra boost in every sense” and took a swipe at those who “left pebbles in my shoes on the sly.”

“It’s a game that can give us an immediate breakthrough,” explained the Coach.

“It’s a game that can give us an extra boost in every sense. Verona was just the fuse, now the flame must come.

“Allegri said he was very afraid of making this trip? I really like how balanced he is, but his words are messages for the players. I don’t think he was necessarily unhappy.

“The table? I’m not looking at it for now. We’re far away [from the top], but I hope I can see it at Christmas.

“I never thought about pursuing the media consensus. Some pebbles in my shoes have been left there on the sly, but luckily I wear comfortable shoes because I know what the club think of me.”

- - - Updated - - -

——

Let’s make this the game he gets fired :tup:

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #90
    Allegri 'sorry’ for Bonucci | Football Italia

Juventus boss Max Allegri admits he is 'sorry’ that Milan defender Leonardo Bonucci cannot face his former side on Saturday.

Bonucci’s red card against Genoa last weekend sees him miss the clash with Juve, three months on from his shock €40m transfer to San Siro.

“We’re feeling good, and we’re going to Milan to play a game of great charm, facing a team that had a great game against Chievo on Wednesday,” the Coach said at a Press conference.

“They’re lagging a bit behind in the table, but they’ll end up in the top four positions.

“SPAL? I was angry because we missed a lot of chances and weren’t very careful, not just in defence

“We didn’t find the right pass on several occasions and that’s something which can’t happen at a team like Juventus.

“Alex Sandro? We’ll have to decide between him and Asamoah. His call-up to the Brazil team gave him a great impetus.

“We have to come away with three points. It won’t be easy, but we have to do it. We dropped points here last season and it mustn’t happen again.

“Bonucci? One of Barzagli and Rugani will play alongside Chiellini tomorrow. I’m sorry that Bonucci can’t play.

“We don’t have a full stomach. Our numbers are better than they were at this point last season, plus we have more points.

Napoli are doing extraordinary things. At the moment, the difference between us and them are two missed penalties. (smacked Dybala there :lol:)

“The title race will end on the final day this season. There will be three direct clashes in the last five rounds, which will decide the title.”

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Allegri 'sorry’ for Bonucci | Football Italia

Juventus boss Max Allegri admits he is 'sorry’ that Milan defender Leonardo Bonucci cannot face his former side on Saturday.

Bonucci’s red card against Genoa last weekend sees him miss the clash with Juve, three months on from his shock €40m transfer to San Siro.

“We’re feeling good, and we’re going to Milan to play a game of great charm, facing a team that had a great game against Chievo on Wednesday,” the Coach said at a Press conference.

“They’re lagging a bit behind in the table, but they’ll end up in the top four positions.

“SPAL? I was angry because we missed a lot of chances and weren’t very careful, not just in defence

“We didn’t find the right pass on several occasions and that’s something which can’t happen at a team like Juventus.

“Alex Sandro? We’ll have to decide between him and Asamoah. His call-up to the Brazil team gave him a great impetus.

“We have to come away with three points. It won’t be easy, but we have to do it. We dropped points here last season and it mustn’t happen again.

“Bonucci? One of Barzagli and Rugani will play alongside Chiellini tomorrow. I’m sorry that Bonucci can’t play.

“We don’t have a full stomach. Our numbers are better than they were at this point last season, plus we have more points.

Napoli are doing extraordinary things. At the moment, the difference between us and them are two missed penalties. (smacked Dybala there :lol:)

“The title race will end on the final day this season. There will be three direct clashes in the last five rounds, which will decide the title.”
    Fucking street allegri running over Dybala

May 23, 2013
    Honestly Allegri is pissing me of with this Milan dickriding. No fucking way they'll end up in top 4 over Juventus, Napoli, Lazio, Inter, or Roma. Most delusional thing iv heard since he got here :sergio:

Still love EuroMax tho

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #95
    Honestly Allegri is pissing me of with this Milan dickriding. No fucking way they'll end up in top 4 over Juventus, Napoli, Lazio, Inter, or Roma. Most delusional thing iv heard since he got here :sergio:

Still love EuroMax tho
    mind games bruh

Getting them arrogant. Better than angering them before the Match

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
    Allegri will try and draw this game by playing negative tactics. And start di sciglio and khedira.
    And then, it would backfire and we concede without scoring.

Then, in the usual allegri way, he will blame it on all the players in front of the press.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
    I want have us to have our usual shitty game when we score two then allow them to come back and then score from super controversial penalty

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)