[Serie A] Milan 0-2 JUVENTUS [October 28th 2017] (4 Viewers)

votate

• Rugani

• Chiellini

• Cuadrado

• Higuain

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Oh we definitely did. You can absolutely remind me of this post in a couple games if I’m right or wrong

- - - Updated - - -

But then again it was against the worst team in the league

- - - Updated - - -

One goal feel right into his lap the other disallowed one had to take a moment of unprecedented genius from Marchisio
Im confused you said you think higuain levee is about to break now youre walking that back to criticizing him?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #62
    Im confused you said you think higuain levee is about to break now youre walking that back to criticizing him?
    God, seriously Kyle?

I said:
    1.) he still deserved to be beneched
    2.) I GET THE FEELING he is going to start scoring regularly again.

- - - Updated - - -

How the hell are you connecting the dots I think you’re trying to connect?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    1.You think he is about to start scoring regularly
    2. You think he should hit the bench

Doesnt make sense to me. Unless you think 90 minutes on the bench will somehow help him score after, i guess that is just stupid

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #64
    1.You think he is about to start scoring regularly
    2. You think he should hit the bench

Doesnt make sense to me. Unless you think 90 minutes on the bench will somehow help him score after, i guess that is just stupid
    Past tense vs present tense vs future tense

Let’s start there. Tell me what the key differences are there and what you notice between my previous 2 posts and yours.:D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Besides the obvious improvements in goal scoring, and decline in our defending stats, we have four more points than we did at this stage last season, but we're in equal third. Shows how the level of competitiveness (and quality) of the league has improved.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
    Besides the obvious improvements in goal scoring, and decline in our defending stats, we have four more points than we did at this stage last season, but we're in equal third. Shows how the level of competitiveness (and quality) of the league has improved.
    Serie A is on the up. Competitive as hell this year.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Past tense vs present tense vs future tense

Let’s start there. Tell me what the key differences are there and what you notice between my previous 2 posts and yours.:D
    That in post you can manage to be wrong in 3 seperate tenses :D

Excuse me, only two. I do agree that he will be scoring many goals in the coming weeks.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Besides the obvious improvements in goal scoring, and decline in our defending stats, we have four more points than we did at this stage last season
    Shut up, you're killing the narrative that we're in panic mode. :panic:

besides its only four more mediocre points than our last mediocre season. @Linebreak

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #74
    That in post you can manage to be wrong in 3 seperate tenses :D

Excuse me, only two. I do agree that he will be scoring many goals in the coming weeks.
    OK great we are at least in the same chapter then never mind the same page yet :D

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
    ---------Buffon----------

Licht - Rugani - Barzagli - asamoah

---------- Khedira Marchisio------

Berna ----- Dybala ----- Costa

---------------- Higuain -----

We all know how our line up in sportig Will be. We Will play it safe and with the players who knows the system.

Might aswell rest half a team. These team is still more than capable of winning against that shit team.

The match is important but compared to the sporting match it means nothing!

Not loosing, and No injuries to : Pjanic, Dybala , Higuain , Chielini and Sandro.

Thats the most important thing saturday.

And no injuiry to De Sciglio! We are fucked if Lichsteiner play all season!

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
    Pretty crazy that we've scored and conceded nearly twice as many goals as we did at this point last season.

We definitely did have a tougher opening schedule last year. By match 11, we'd played a decent Fiorentina, Lazio, Inter, Milan, and Napoli.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Actually I just checked the stats on that pic I posted, and it's a good old fashion case of #FakeNews.

We actually had 24 points after 10 games last season (and we conceded 7). So, yeah. Umm...carry on.

- - - Updated - - -

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)