[Serie A] milan 0-2 JUVENTUS (March 2nd 2014) (18 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Barzagli

• Licht

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Without vidal our mid is toothless, marchisio is a joke as a vice vidal, we got totally dominated in the middle of the park
The only jokes in the midfield were Pogba (total pathetic ghost tonight), and Pirlo who was having a free for all possession buffe for Milans players. Asamoah was also worse then Marchisio, Licht and him pretty similar type of performance, so yeah, I dont get at all why you only mention him when there were much bigger reasons why we got dominated in the middle of the park. Plus he made several good runs, that he ofcourse as usual (with no Vuci) didnt get the needed pass for. Except for when Pirlo made that long ball to him in the build up for the first goal.

- - - Updated - - -

Still did much better than Marchisio in my book, which is why I singled Claudio out
Are you friggin serious man?

- - - Updated - - -

And yet I thought Marchisio was out best midfielder on the night...
He was, Licht close to him in terms of intensity (and assist on the goal), but Marchisio did for sure the most productive work out there when most of the midfield were sleepwalking.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
The only jokes in the midfield were Pogba (total pathetic ghost tonight), and Pirlo who was having a free for all possession buffe for Milans players. Asamoah was also worse then Marchisio, Licht and him pretty similar type of performance, so yeah, I dont get at all why you only mention him when there were much bigger reasons why we got dominated in the middle of the park. Plus he made several good runs, that he ofcourse as usual (with no Vuci) didnt get the needed pass for. Except for when Pirlo made that long ball to him in the build up for the first goal.

whats asamoah and licht being poor got to do with being dominated in the middle? i mention marchisio like i told klin because he was imo the worst of the 3, i rather someone try and come up short than just ballerina his way through a game.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
as bad as he was he stuck his foot in, got his shorts dirty, heck even almost scored. Claudio made his only cameo when he got the yellow. He just cant play vidal's spot, id rather see padoin than him.
:sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

whats asamoah and licht being poor got to do with being dominated in the middle? i mention marchisio like i told klin because he was imo the worst of the 3, i rather someone try and come up short than just ballerina his way through a game.
Why are you the only one saying he was the worst one amongst the 3? And I hold all of our 5 midfielders accountable for midfield work, even if they play wide, they are are very much part of the build up and closed down tasks needed, for example Asamoah absolutely fucking sucked in the first half, which made the CMs go out of their way to cover for him.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
why would i need to read what anyone wrote before posting my opinion? and even if asa and licht werent good it was painfully obvious that it was in the middle where we were being completely dominated. so out of the 3, claudio was the worse for me, absolutely ball-less and 0 influence on the game, like i said padoin would have made a better impression tonight.

89man

Sep 4, 2013
so how does it feel to dominate the ball yet lose convincingly at home?
In all honesty, i'm getting positive vibes about Seedor'f influence on the side.
We could have scored a few today, similiar to the Atletico game, but i'm liking how we are playing.
Hopefully he'll be allowed get a few players to improve the side in the summer.

Congrats on another scudetto triumph :tup:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
In all honesty, i'm getting positive vibes about Seedor'f influence on the side.
We could have scored a few today, similiar to the Atletico game, but i'm liking how we are playing.

:D fuck your jinx waffle boy

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006

do not ass licking ,
fvck meelannn

- - - Updated - - -

good job juve by beating milan, scudetto is yours know, after roma's draw.
what is this about ? we were just beating another mid table team ,
no big deal bro .

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Roma would've been devastated after last night. Garcia said he was cheering for Milan as did De Rossi, it doesn't get easier for Roma as Napoli have to win next weekend and if we can beat Fiorentina we could be 11 clear and I don't see us losing four more games and Roma winning them all.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Yep,and I am sure that we will at least draw against Roma and Napoli.Mark my words.From the other side just as you say Napoli must win so they will die to win Roma.Good for us just to beat that purple rats and their clown owner.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I would give away a kidney for a recording of the faces of Garcia, De Rossi and so on when Llorente scored and when Tevez scored :touched: magnificent goals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)