[Serie A] milan 0-2 JUVENTUS (March 2nd 2014) (4 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Barzagli

• Licht

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

Results are only viewable after voting.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
oh milan fans...

:lol2: This guy has no brain! Guido hates Juve and If he had done his job properly Monty and Rami should have been sent off. Ignatius Abate was a dirty swine too! Claudio's yellow was harsh, and Pirlo's, when you consider what Guido let them away with. As for FK's and throw ins, the wrong decisions were the ones on favour of milan! :mad:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
oh milan fans...

He gave pathetic a new meaning

These are my ratings
Buffon 7.5 great positioning and good saves
Lichtsteiner 5 was terrible defensively in the 1st half but he assisted a goal
Caceres 6.5
Bonucci 7.5 a good game also making a crucial clearing from the line
Barzagli 6 nothing specific to mention
Asamoah 5.5 wasnt at his best
Marchisio 7 I think he played a good game.
Pogba 5.5 I have seen him play much better than that
Pirlo 5 You got to admit Poli guarded him well
Tevez 8 great games. Always looked dangerous
Llorente 7

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
just because he is showing his studs doesn't mean the tackle was meant to be anything malicious. sliding for the ball means having to show your studs, it was simply mistimed. This is Pirlo we're talking about here not some nut case like melo. It was a yellow and that was about it
Meh, we weren't gonna have a strong ground to complain if he got a red. We were lucky it was Pirlo of all people, and we were lucky Saponara didn't make a meal out of it. It was a dangerous start - studs on ankle. Perhaps it wasn't a hard tackle, and it wasn't a malicious one (Pirlo was simply too slow), but it was very dangerous.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Milan fans have such a complex. Juventus clearly have the better squad, but they reject that idea and always blame their losses on refs, etc.

This is why there's such a rivalry now with them, they don't know their place.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
While we're at Pirlo, as the season goes on and he becomes more tired and even slower than usual, he's starting to hurt us.
He's trying to defend, but he can't. We should have conceded a penalty vs Torino and a red card tonight due to that.

It's hard to ignore a legend like him, but I fear he might hurt us in the later EL stages, if we manage to qualify there.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
all three were horrible. there was a reason milan dominated the game and were running all over the place creating tons of chances. none of the mids were taclking or challenging players.

this juve desperetly needs a another vidal

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Everything but a goal.
I think even the biggest Juve fan will admit that we dominated the first half, and should have been 2 goals up.

Got to hold my hand up, and say Tevez scored a fantastic goal in the second half.
I was screaming for someone to close him down, and i knew it was in , once it left his foot.

Can't understand why Monto was taken off, he was immense.
Robinho, with the customary missed sitter at the end:facepalm2:

@Klin I love you too.
Both halves, really. Juve were poor. The difference in this match seemed to come down to the last touch of quality: Juve had it a couple of times when needed, and Milan couldn't find it all night.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
all three were horrible. there was a reason milan dominated the game and were running all over the place creating tons of chances. none of the mids were taclking or challenging players.
Add Asamoah to the mixture. After he missed the entire ball in the first minutes, he was a lost man out there, without even trying to pass the center of the field, while making mistakes in defense. He started showing up only after Milan stopped running around 60th minute.

With those 4 almost out of the match, it was a miracle how we didn't concede in the first half.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Tbf to Asamoah he only just passed fit for this match

Pirlo is just simply finished when teams take the game to us, no point sugar coating it. He's done in that aspect. he should be a substitute at most.

Pogba... is he desperate to go to PSG or something? Getting fed up with him looking lost on the pitch, then moaning at himself 24/7.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)