[Serie A] milan 0-2 JUVENTUS (March 2nd 2014) (15 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Barzagli

• Licht

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

Results are only viewable after voting.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
there will international friendlies the midweek between this match and the one next weekend against Fiorentina :scared:. must win this one.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Ogbonna could do it well instead of Chiello although I would be happier with Girgio but we dont have a player on Asa place.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Destroy them. Break Kaka's leg. Kill Robinho. Drown Balotelli.
Destroy them by scoring 6 goals: - YES! As for the rest; - well, that would result in our players being sent off, so I hope that:-

Ballo spits in the ref's face and gets sent off.
That Robinho gets a yellow and then gets sent off for throwing a tantrum and swearing at the ref.
That Kaka pulls a muscle after the third milan sub has been made.

That's 3 players out with no cards for us! :D

Ogbonna could do it well instead of Chiello although I would be happier with Girgio but we dont have a player on Asa place.
Gigi
Barza/ Bonbon/ Caceres
Licht /Marchisio/ Pirlo/ Pogs/ Asa
Nando/ Tevez (Sub one for Dani later on)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Destroy them by scoring 6 goals: - YES! As for the rest; - well, that would result in our players being sent off, so I hope that:-

Ballo spits in the ref's face and gets sent off.
That Robinho gets a yellow and then gets sent off for throwing a tantrum and swearing at the ref.
That Kaka pulls a muscle after the third milan sub has been made.

That's 3 players out with no cards for us! :D

Gigi
Barza/ Bonbon/ Caceres
Licht /Marchisio/ Pirlo/ Pogs/ Asa
Nando/ Tevez (Sub one for Dani later on)
I agree with your line up.Caceres can do well but I was thinking that we dont have a proper sub for Asa.And if Nando and Tevez play their game there is no need for Dani.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
I agree with your line up.Caceres can do well but I was thinking that we dont have a proper sub for Asa.And if Nando and Tevez play their game there is no need for Dani.
Peluso (as a sub)

I agree, but we have to allow for tired legs and Carlos works hard on the field.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)