[Serie A] milan 0-1 JUVENTUS (September 20th 2014) (67 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Licht

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Ogbonna

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 20, 2012
Still feel Marchisio was lucky not to get a red, for the studs over the top.

I thought you guys said Nicola Rizzoli was going to be wearing a Milan jersey.
Why didn't he jump at the chance of giving Milan a penalty, when Menez went down at the end, or when the ball struck Ogbonna on the hand in the first half.
On second viewing, there was a bit of contact on Menez, but the way he throws himself to the ground, he made way too much out of it.

My prediction was Juve to edge it, and that's how it ended up being.
You guys deserved the win, were the better side.

I liked what Inzaghi said after the game.
Honest and realistic assessment.

You guys should do everything in your power to pin Pogba down with a new contract.
Serious serious player.

p.s. our midfield was utter cow$#@!.
If Marchisio deserved red, why didn't Muntari get red for his challenge on Vidal or why didn't Menez get red for his challenge on Pereyra?

If Menez deserved a penalty for a dive and a handball that wasn't there than we deserved at least 2

Buy on AliExpress.com

89man

Sep 4, 2013
If Marchisio deserved red, why didn't Muntari get red for his challenge on Vidal or why didn't Menez get red for his challenge on Pereyra?

If Menez deserved a penalty for a dive and a handball that wasn't there than we deserved at least 2
I'm not saying they should have been penalties.
Read what i wrote again.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Marchisio took a heavy touch, but he still was closer and got to the ball first. I don't think he was intentionally trying to hurt Muntari but to position himself to protect the ball. If you're forcing an interception like that (Muntari) you should expect a bit of contact in return. like Alex said Milan players, Menez and Sully bully in particular, had their fair share of stupid challenges..

As for the PK, Menez was obviously asking for it, just like Pogba did right before the incident(eventho Rami was no where near the ball) and I feel that played a part in Rizzoli's decision.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Marchisio took a heavy touch, but he still was closer and got to the ball first. I don't think he was intentionally trying to hurt Muntari but to position himself to protect the ball. If you're forcing an interception like that (Muntari) you should expect a bit of contact in return. like Alex said Milan players, Menez and Sully bully in particular, had their fair share of stupid challenges..

As for the PK, Menez was obviously asking for it, just like Pogba did right before the incident(eventho Rami was no where near the ball) and I feel that played a part in Rizzoli's decision.
This.

Aug 26, 2014

Why didn't he jump at the chance of giving Milan a penalty, when Menez went down at the end, or when the ball struck Ogbonna on the hand in the first half.
On second viewing, there was a bit of contact on Menez, but the way he throws himself to the ground, he made way too much out of it.

You guys should do everything in your power to pin Pogba down with a new contract.
Serious serious player.

p.s. our midfield was utter cowshit.

look closely before ogbona was struck in the hand a milan player touches the ball with hand and rizzoli didn't react he had a really bad game

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Serious serious player.

p.s. our midfield was utter cowshit.
No way was that a straight red on Marchisio when the exact same thing happened 5 mins later and no yellow was shown to the Milan player.

I'm still deciding my av for you.

- - - Updated - - -

And Ogbonna's hand was down with no intention of trying to obstruct the ball, how could that have been a hand-ball?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Berlusconi : Milan President Silvio Berlusconi criticised the team and Coach Pippo Inzaghi for not doing “what I told them to” against Juventus.

Simular to what Conte did, in a different way. Saving their ego with bullshit comments

"EU qualifiers > CL"
"Coach who i hire to do the tactics didnt listen to me"

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Come the fvck on, Conte's comment is no where near the joke of a clown Berlu feeding his macho delusional ego by shitting on his employees.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Come the fvck on, Conte's comment is no where near the joke of a clown Berlu feeding his macho delusional ego by $#@!ting on his employees.
That guy is the ultimate flip flopper. Before Conte left, he was reading Conte's after match comments and basing the bullsh!t he was to spew here on them. He devoted so much time and effort on defending everything Conte did or said like a fvckin tool that he is. And now those are bullsh!t he says. :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)