[Serie A] milan 0-1 JUVENTUS (September 20th 2014) (64 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Licht

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Ogbonna

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Dat feeling in the morning after an important win .

Can't believe people are bitching about a win against Milan who parked the bus at their own stadium. After I saw their set-up I thought we will have a hard time creating a chance, but we created several in the first half. In the second, we pressed them hard and scored. I guess a 0:3 victory wouldn't satisfy some people.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I just watched a replay of the game again (bored at home on a Sunday)…we seriously must have had about 30,000 fans at the San Siro :lol: Our fans out singing them all game, you could only hear our chants and when we scored it was like at Juventus Stadium

Oh and funny moment, if anyone has a replay of the game available, go to the part where the lame ass Milan stadium announcer gets all super excited about Fernando Torres coming on, trying to pump up the crowd, to no avail…and then 10 secs later when Vidal comes on for us, all you hear is "ARTURO VIDAL ALE, ARTURO VIDAL ALE" :lol: :touched:

I love this club.

Oct 23, 2011
Tactically we were brilliant yesterday. Milan was pressing quite high with the front 3 but their midfield didn't which resulted in a huge gap between the two lines. Our midfield and Tevez, who occasionally dropped very deep, could easily collect the ball in this area and distribute play from there. I remember having difficulties with our buildup in general (but especially against Milan) the last couple of years because of our direct approach (trying to get the ball as soon as possible in the feet the front two). Those flicks and quick combinations had to be performed almost perfectly to succeed. I like our more controlled and patient buildup now. However, we still need to be a bit more aggressive and deadly inside the box.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I guess people saying we don't have any threat without Vidal, didn't see Pereyra play for Juve yet... He was all over the place yesterday, constantly threathening.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Good Morning WINNERS!
Such a great game.. we played another massive one with Allegri.. I believe this was very important for him, the team and us as well to increase the trust and the ability to lead Juventus to another win. I really liked the team play apart from some clumsiness by Chellini but all in all glad he always recovered..

Another Free Shipping from Juve Store

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Anyway, game aside, it's lovely on a Sunday morning knowing that your team has won and have no obligation at all to watch football. All surprises in the league are welcome.

89man

Sep 4, 2013
Still feel Marchisio was lucky not to get a red, for the studs over the top.

I thought you guys said Nicola Rizzoli was going to be wearing a Milan jersey.
Why didn't he jump at the chance of giving Milan a penalty, when Menez went down at the end, or when the ball struck Ogbonna on the hand in the first half.
On second viewing, there was a bit of contact on Menez, but the way he throws himself to the ground, he made way too much out of it.

My prediction was Juve to edge it, and that's how it ended up being.
You guys deserved the win, were the better side.

I liked what Inzaghi said after the game.
Honest and realistic assessment.

You guys should do everything in your power to pin Pogba down with a new contract.
Serious serious player.

p.s. our midfield was utter cowshit.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Still feel Marchisio was lucky not to get a red, for the studs over the top.

I thought you guys said Nicola Rizzoli was going to be wearing a Milan jersey.
Why didn't he jump at the chance of giving Milan a penalty, when Menez went down at the end, or when the ball struck Ogbonna on the hand in the first half.
On second viewing, there was a bit of contact on Menez, but the way he throws himself to the ground, he made way too much out of it.

My prediction was Juve to edge it, and that's how it ended up being.
You guys deserved the win, were the better side.

I liked what Inzaghi said after the game.
Honest and realistic assessment.

You guys should do everything in your power to pin Pogba down with a new contract.
Serious serious player.

p.s. our midfield was utter cowshit.

:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)