[Serie A] milan 0-1 JUVENTUS (September 20th 2014) (69 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Licht

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Ogbonna

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
To start the match just not to lose the game on your own turf is a pussy tactics .Inzaghi is a younger version of Ranieri.Almost whole game they were parking the bus with 11 players.Pogba was not on his level at first half.I am very positive suprised by Pereyra.He played a good game.I was a little worried by Ogbonna on the right side but it was okay.We miss Vidal and the architect.3 points.
I noticed one thing.We have a decent percentage of our fans there and although bigger stadium our fans are louder when we play at home.Forza Juve.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
And just few weeks ago people were bitching about the signing of Pereyra :lol:. This move from Marotta could well mean the Scudetto in the end, because it gives Allegri a chance to rotate players at CM position all season long, while Roma will be playing with same CM's almost every match.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I guess all "Inzaghi is the new Conte" bullcrap is gone now
Only until they win the next match.

I never understood his hype. I think they were pretty solid with Seedorf, this move made no sense whatsoever.

Still, I don't think many players would bring better results with Milan's squad which is pathetic at best.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Only until they win the next match.

I never understood his hype. I think they were pretty solid with Seedorf, this move made no sense whatsoever.

Still, I don't think many players would bring better results with Milan's squad which is pathetic at best.
People tend to think lightning strikes twice. We did the same when we expected Ferrara to become our Guardiola.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
That's why I thought Pogba was MotM. When the match was on the line in the second half, he was by far the best player on the pitch... He was poor in the first half, but was the difference maker when it mattered. Well, him and Tevez.
Still, we taking everything into consideration, i personally rated Marchisio a little higher. We could have scored out of majestic passes he made today if our finishing wasn't so off.

I know it's only the beginning of the season but we're struggling on that regard. Allegri must look into it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)