[Serie A] milan 0-1 JUVENTUS (September 20th 2014) (67 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Licht

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Ogbonna

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
21/09-12 http://www.futaa.com/football/article/inzaghi-and-allegri-fight-at-milan
Milan are in disarray on and off the pitch after a bizarre training ground row between boss Massimiliano Allegri and former striker Pippo Inzaghi.

Candidate
Allegri was said to have turned up at the Vismara centre this week, which houses the club’s youth sides, to watch them in training.
While there he came across Inzaghi, who is now the Coach of the Allievi team, and one of the candidates to replace him should Allegri be shown the door this season.

Insults
The two men initially shook hands before a row developed, with the two men swapping insults.
Inzaghi apparently told Allegri that he was not taking his job seriously enough, while Allegri accused Super Pippo of trying to replace him on the San Siro bench.

Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani has, however, cooled some of the reports that the two men even came close to blows.

Incident
- I have spoken to both Allegri and Inzaghi, Galliani told the Gazzetta dello Sport on Friday.
- They have both played down the incident. As far as I am concerned, the incident never took place.

Reports suggest that Allegri, with just one win in four games this term, will be playing for his job in Sunday’s trip to Udinese.
kill him max:mark::evil::lol::numnum:

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Excellent write up :tup: Great memories, but it feels miss me with sadness to such what an abundance of great names played for both teams back then, compared to now (though it's more Milan to blame for the difference)

- - - Updated - - -

Man, if I could stream that game now, it would be amazing

I remember Trez's goal going in almost in slow motion, I was in the second tier and remember thinking Maldini was going to get back and clear the ball off the line, time stood still.

It looks the same watching it back years later

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
They will probably go all out in first 30 minutes, searching for the early goal, full of confidence on their home turf. If we fail in taking control of the match early, this one could get ugly.

Aug 26, 2014
They will probably go all out in first 30 minutes, searching for the early goal, full of confidence on their home turf. If we fail in taking control of the match early, this one could get ugly.
yes they will go all out because their defence is shit and we need to take advantage of that and i think we'll score easy goals i don't know why i just got that felling we'll put them where they belong behind us :theflag:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
IMO chances to see Asamoah as a LB are 5%.

Also, despite some minor changes we're not a club that really switches formations that easy, even when we're losing.
Eh?

In this situation, Licht would move to RB, Asamoah would shift to CM and Pereyra would play as the RW. I agree that I highly doubt it will happen during the game, but it is possible and can theoretically be done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)