[Serie A] milan 0-1 JUVENTUS (September 20th 2014) (45 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Licht

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Ogbonna

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Its allright this pathetic comparison.
Media is doing everything to make people think that juventus would actually have competition in Italy, and that that competition is Milan.

And since according to Suns the San Siro is sold out (wtf thats impressive), they have been doing a very good job.

Italy needs to believe there are teams that can challenge us and topgames in wich we arent automatically favorite. Makes it 5x better if we win, but its good for the image of serie a. Also because we win.

Did i mentionned yet we will win ?

Just in case : we are winning this.
The San Siro is almost always sold out, or close to, whenever we play one of the Milanese scum teams during the season.

Infact, whenever Juve plays away, the teams we play against always have their highest crowds of the season.

That's how we roll.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Wrote this in the build up to tonights game. Our classic game from May 2005. Opinions/feedback welcome :D

http://www.juvefc.com/classic-games-milan-vs-juventus-serie-a-200405/
Excellent write up :tup: Great memories, but it feels miss me with sadness to such what an abundance of great names played for both teams back then, compared to now (though it's more Milan to blame for the difference)

- - - Updated - - -

Man, if I could stream that game now, it would be amazing

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
:depressed:

- - - Updated - - -

Excellent write up :tup: Great memories, but it feels miss me with sadness to such what an abundance of great names played for both teams back then, compared to now (though it's more Milan to blame for the difference)

- - - Updated - - -

Man, if I could stream that game now, it would be amazing
Silly me, the match is posted at the bottom of the page :weee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)