[Serie A] milan 0-1 JUVENTUS (September 20th 2014) (42 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Licht

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Ogbonna

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
They're always a pretty tough proposition at home, but we should have too much for them. I hope we embarrass them. I hope Morata starts, would like to see someone young and quick going up against the big, lumbering Rami. He deserves a chance to start.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Prepare to lose, this game is going down on my birthday :scared:
But will that be the only thing going down on your birthday?

- - - Updated - - -

They're always a pretty tough proposition at home, but we should have too much for them. I hope we embarrass them. I hope Morata starts, would like to see someone young and quick going up against the big, lumbering Rami. He deserves a chance to start.
Their performance will probably be similar to ours when we played Inter post-Calciopoli (without the violence) and Inter under Stramaiwonafuckinggameonceccioni when they beat us at home. Basically all out and pressure off.

The addition of CL football makes this tougher for us, but we played at home and hardly have to travel far, it's just that extra 90 mins.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
They seem to be overconfident, Menez, De Jong... already talking about victory. Can't wait for us to smash these maggots.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
I am a bit concerned at the usual easeness of penalties conceded in favour of AC ....
Both penalties were just not penalties in the first two games, we have to keep them out of the box, Menez especially looks like is taking private lessons from Inzaghi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)