[Serie A] Livorno 1-1 JUVENTUS (February 6th, 2010) (20 Viewers)

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Practically the whole Juventus board is planted by Inter; it's been a long time planning to frame Juventus and keep them down cause that's the way Inter can only win scudetto's. How does all the other big clubs get punished and not Inter hmmmmm.

Jan 14, 2010
I didn't realise we were taking him seriously after he put Palladino in his wanted list.
You don't have to take me serious and quite frankly I don't care either. you seem to be a follower who follow other peoples opinion because you don't want them to say anything about you.

what the hell is wrong with Palladino being a substitute player? atleast he loves Juve and will play for this shirt unlike melo, amauri, cann, grosso and the other useless bums in our team.

Jan 14, 2010
btw I think we would do much better with a kjaer-bonucci partnership in the back. atleast those 2 will stay in defense like the classic CB instead roaming up and down the damn pitch, he's not a MF.

May 22, 2007
I'm sure a lot of people love Juve without having the required ability to actually play for them. Palladino is a great example of this.

The only reason Chiellini has gone forward in recent times because we have so little support. Can't believe someone seriously wants to drop Chiellini for Bonucci.

Jan 14, 2010
so little support? that is not his job, we're conceding goals week in week out at a rapid pace where the hell does he have time to help the attack when our defense is as bad as the attack? Cheillini is already so slow why do you think we are always caught on the counter attack? Caceres is the only defender we have with any kind of pace. I can say what the hell i feel it's my opinion.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Don't you mean your onion? Chiellini ain't slow, son, and it's not he like he's often caught out anyway. He's more friggin capable than Amauri and co. Kjaer is much slower anyway.

Jan 14, 2010
Dawgy, Palladino is just shit. Give it up. And you want us to have a CB partnership without Chiellini?
Stop it! the guy is technically very good and could be a very good backup to Giovinco. You think Birindelli, Zalayeta, etc was extraordinary players? No but they did their jobs when given the chance and accepted their roles in a TEAM who was winning titles at the time.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Stop it! the guy is technically very good and could be a very good backup to Giovinco. You think Birindelli, Zalayeta, etc was extraordinary players? No but they did their jobs when given the chance and accepted their roles in a TEAM who was winning titles at the time.
:lol: What's a backup to Giovinco? You can't be backed any more up than he is.

Wait, do you know Palla personally? :shifty:

Jan 14, 2010
Don't you mean your onion? Chiellini ain't slow, son, and it's not he like he's often caught out anyway. He's more friggin capable than Amauri and co. Kjaer is much slower anyway.
Says who? and btw his team is ahead of us at the moment and also hammered us in Palermo 2-0 and that scoreline was flattering it should have been 4-0.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)