[Serie A] Livorno 1-1 JUVENTUS (February 6th, 2010) (23 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Thats a real Italian mentality you have there Curr :D

Id rather watch a 3-1. 1-0 and 2-0 are boring i like to be entertained. I sat through enough 1-0s and 2-0s with Capello. I like to see strikers score goals more than watching defenders defending for example watching Del Piero score an extra goal is worth conceding as long as we still get the win imo. Though either way a wins a win and thats what counts.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
These annoying coaches we get are competing in who can play more defensively than the other. Ranieri with his two defensive midfielders in a 4-4-2, Ciro with three players behind Diego and now Zaccheroni wants to use 5 defenders on the pitch. Its getting really, really hard to enjoy watching us play.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
These annoying coaches we get are competing in who can play more defensively than the other. Ranieri with his two defensive midfielders in a 4-4-2, Ciro with three players behind Diego and now Zaccheroni wants to use 5 defenders on the pitch. Its getting really, really hard to enjoy watching us play.
In the formation they were using at training the 5-2-1-2, it seems odd because Candreva is so far back. De Ceglie and Caceres are more forward on the pitch. I don't know, I don't like this formation that much. I much prefer the 4-2-3-1, or a 4-4-2, or a 3-4-3.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I don't care what formation we play, how defensive we play or how boring we are. All I care from this lost season is to qualify for the CL. If boring, defensive, 5 defender formation can bring me that, I'm satisfied.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Right now this team needs to worry about not conceding goals. Besides the fact that we can't score anyway with these players and we are going to try and play offensively.

Whether Zach's formation works or not is another matter but it doesn't hurt to try.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)