[Serie A] Livorno 0-2 JUVENTUS (Nov. 24th 2013) (54 Viewers)

M.O.M

• Asamoah

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Llorente

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 22, 2013
I can't believe it, if Peluso doesn't play. He did very well the few times he had the chance, and should be a better fit than DC. I can't really se us in a 4-back if Padoin is on one of the backs either, he is a fine back up at the wing back, so why not deploy the 3 cbs, and then have our wing backs roam on the opposition half?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He's back finally. I expect him to have a great game. His understanding with Tevez was quite something and always liked him when he was little further from the goal; he's not a great finisher, but all that talent and skill instantly become more useful.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Padoin as a RB is a good choice. He's solid defensively, useless offensively. So as a RB his primary job is to defend and he can be ok with that. WRBs have much more responsibility on the team.

But De Ceglie as a LB is suicidal. His defending his ridiculous. Put Peluso in there, ffs.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I genuinely didn't notice any of this understanding between Vucinic and Tevez. I can remember a lot of misplaced passes and mistimed runs between the two of them. Anyway it's obviously great to have Vucinic fit again, missed his crazy Balkan ass

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)