[Serie A] Livorno 0-2 JUVENTUS (Nov. 24th 2013) (61 Viewers)

M.O.M

• Asamoah

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Llorente

Results are only viewable after voting.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
if licht is ready to play i guess we will be fine:
licht - caceres - chiellini - de ceglie/peluso

if not:
caceres - chiellini - peluso - de ceglie :boh:
please be fit ^^

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Caceres - tired as he traveled thousands of miles.
Chiellini - broke up with his girlfriend and not feeling good about it.

- - - Updated - - -

There is everything wrong with that. Pirlo is a defensive liability and you want him at the core of the defense :howler:

I am not sure if you actually want this team to win, or are actually trolling and support some other club :shifty:
yes, pls change that disgusting avatar
It does not look disgusting to me. :boh: It's quite nice.

Guys could you please like.. from now on.. not question my loyalty to Juve? Like never! Let's put the rumor to bed hey, cheers mates :hi:

Memories! Practically stole my dad's car without him knowing, drove for 359 km, 3 hours 14 mins in the morning, after the game drove back the same distance in the middle of the night.

That's how much I love Juve. :sheik:

Now you know.

- - - Updated - - -

+ I had to quickly print 4 A2 papers and unprofessionally staple em together :irritated

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
No but kidding aside, what if we really can't play Caceres
Chiellini? Remember that we are one point behind Roma, we need a WIN here!
If I was Conte I'd not use unreliable players no DC no CD no shit! 2-2-2-1-3 is how I'd go:

Buffon

Vidal Pirlo

Padoin-----------Asa
Marchi Pogba

Tevez

Quagzi---Llorente---Gio​

- Vidal as a safety guarantee in the back. Pirlo to work his magical passes from behind an it goes without saying, DEFEND!
- Padoin & Asa are hard workers so they need to fully cover the flanks and not only defense wise.
- Marchi & Pogba to give support to the 4 men behind where and when needed, the should be more than capable to do that task.
- The rest is quite clear and straightforward.

Watch us trash these guys 5-0 or something. It's not like we're playing a strong side anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

2-2-2-1-3 or and easier way to look at it is 2-4-1-3

- - - Updated - - -

With that line up: 0-2.. the goat twice

You must mean 2 own goals :motta: :D God I don't understand how we still didn't get rid of him. :facepalm2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)