[SERIE A] Lecce vs JUVENTUS (12/07/08) (3 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Like Jack said, very important win with half squad I would consider. These 3points must be the most valuable three points so far this season.

I'm somehow very pissed with some of Ranieri's decisions today. I understand that we are playing with less than half a squad but really some of his decisions today were unjustified.... Such as keeping Marchionni for so long and playing the offside tactic when you're leading is anything but wise Claudio.

Other than that Legro's yellow card turned him into frustrating player to watch. FORGET THE MILAN GAME AND FOCUS ON THIS ONE.

Our only decent player was Giovinco and thats it. He's a fighter, and fighters always go down in Juventus history and the boy will be one day there. I can see he is learning a lot from Juve's Captain. If only both Ale and Seba can start.

Manninger 6

Grygera 5
Legro 5.5
Chiellini 6
Molinaro 5.5

Sissoko 6
Marchisio 6
Nedved 5.5
Marchioni 4.5

Giovinco 7 I love you Seba. Kissing the badge reminds me of Ale's first Juve days.
Amauri 6 For the goal only.

De Ceglie, It took him one cross to deliver it to Amauri, it took Marchionni fucking 75min doing nothing like every single match.

Ranieri, I know you're the coach here and all, but it's really simple and even my 4th division coach would tell you this, NEVER play the offside game-plan when you're leading. I'd rather see 11man in the penalty are but not playing offside system.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'm mad at legro's yellow,
if mellberg can step up then it's all good tho
what legro is suspended?

anyhow close shave, some way to finish it though, im glad that sh*t face castillo didnt score with the diving header, after that off ball incident with grygera, (paybacks a bitch huh?) as for lecce, fortunate to have even finished with 11 players. motm giovinco, simply inspiring and amauri at the end, typical header, totally rubbed it at a milanista' face about it after he wasa cheering when lecce equalised (you see we brought more soldier's than milan did ;) ) bring on the merda next week!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Btw, the ref didn't give a penalty for Catania in the last minute after a handball by Kaladze. He didn't give a penalty because it was ball to hand.

Remind me how many ball to hand penalties Milan got this season?

sacrer

Nov 6, 2006
Yes, but i think it's Milan who lose more.
Gattuso has been playing like in the old days. He was great for Milan this season.
After all, you could see how Milan lost the midfield against Palermo without Gattuso.
But you can also count the games we tied and lost when Legro wasnt there!

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
That cross remind me of the Zambro pass to Neddy during the 2003 CL with Real, it was hit when the ball is still on the bounce ...
More like Montella's cross to DP in WC2002.

Gattuso has been playing like in the old days. He was great for Milan this season.
After all, you could see how Milan lost the midfield against Palermo without Gattuso.
Agree completely. We have a good enough replacement for Legro, but they don't have anyone who can do Gattuso's barking, I mean job, yeah job :D

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Most crucial three points of the season?

Manninger 6.5 Faultless
Grygera 5.5 Unimpressive
Legrottaglie 6 Foolish (that yellow card..)
Chiellini 6.5 Interceptive
Molinaro 6.5 Defensive
Marchionni 4.5 Useless
(De Ceglie 6.5 hawkeye)
Sissoko 5.5 Wasteful
Marchisio 5.5 Uncontrolled
Nedved 5.5 Quiet
Giovinco 7.5 Stellar
Amauri 6.5 Trezeguet

Ranieri 6 Pragmatic

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
I agree. I think Mellberg can replace Legro decently, while Milan will suffer due to Gattuso's absence as they don't have any decent player to replace Gattuso.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Giovinco's first goal for Juve was amazing.
Only greats can do that and the boy will be great one day.

Also, this match proved that it's support striker the position where Giovinco is the best. It's not ML like some here wanted us to believe.
And obviously, Giovinco stood no chance against the great Del Piero. Such a shame.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Most crucial three points of the season?

Manninger 6.5 Faultless
Grygera 5.5 Unimpressive
Legrottaglie 6 Foolish (that yellow card..)
Chiellini 6.5 Interceptive
Molinaro 6.5 Defensive
Marchionni 4.5 Useless
(De Ceglie 6.5 hawkeye)
Sissoko 5.5 Wasteful
Marchisio 5.5 Uncontrolled
Nedved 5.5 Quiet
Giovinco 7.5 Stellar
Amauri 6.5 Trezeguet

Ranieri 6 Pragmatic
HAHAHAHAHAHA Excellent rating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)