[SERIE A] Lecce vs JUVENTUS (12/07/08) (2 Viewers)

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
no, its not equal loosing points as I said maybe...
but also i say it is still safer to use Nedved.

It is good for Gio to play last 20 and hopefully 30 minutes as opposition players are already tired, so he can easier expose them even more, and to show off his skills. That way he will bust up his own confidence as well as gain more support and respect from everyone.

It is up to him to show off skills and to fight for place.
CR is not his mum

tibike

Dec 11, 2007

It is good for Gio to play last 20 and hopefully 30 minutes as opposition players are already tired, so he can easier expose them even more, and to show off his skills. That way he will bust up his own confidence as well as gain more support and respect from everyone.

CR is not his mum
In order for him to show off his skills, we need to abandon the long balls we use everytime we have a comfortable lead.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
-Camranesi is almost certain to return for the Milan match,maybe even for the Lecce match but that's not likely.He's already back in training.:touched:

-Zanetti is on his way to fully recover,he's back in training aswell

-Nedved&Sissoko both got slightly injured

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Slightly injured means they are having a rest against Lecce

Manninger
Grygera Legro Chiellini Molinaro
Marchionni Marchisio De Ceglie
Giovinco
Amauri Del Piero(C)​

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Marceℓℓo;1823737 said:
-Camranesi is almost certain to return for the Milan match,maybe even for the Lecce match but that's not likely.He's already back in training.:touched:
Yessssssssssss
Slightly injured means they are having a rest against Lecce

Manninger
Grygera Legro Chiellini Molinaro
Marchionni Marchisio De Ceglie
Giovinco
Amauri Del Piero(C)​
Your worst formation in juventuz jersey.

P.S: On second thought, without Nedved and Sissoko, that will be the only available formation.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

CR is not his mum
But Giovinco can make more impact starting the match in my opinion and I also read that is the opinion of plenty people here. Usually, when Giovinco enters the game we are more or less defending the lead and playing it safe, hence Giovinco doesn't get too much service and in that conditions he can't show off his true talent and abilities, often leading to disappointing appearances of his. Giovinco needs more playing ime, and is time to start giving it to him, it is in our best interests as a club to develop him into a top player. De Ceglie and Marchisio get much more opportunities. Even Palladino got more opportunities than him. Otherwise he will be unhappy end he will never get into our system. You wouldn't want to lose him??

P.S. Nedved stil offers something to our team but I would dare to say the least out of our champions. He is often a liability and should be spared more often, despite still being into good physical condition. He should simply play less.

Marceℓℓo;1823737 said:

-Zanetti is on his way to fully recover,he's back in training aswell
Great news.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
No Nedved or Sissoko?

In that case I'd rather play this than any weird formation experiment:

Marchionni - Marchisio - Ekdal - Giovinco

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)