[SERIE A] Lecce vs JUVENTUS (12/07/08) (25 Viewers)

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Against flu or you meant something else ?
Thumbs up for Zanetti, Sissoko in a gym session

Juventus were involved in a morning training session on Wednesday, with Zanetti confirming the improvements shown in the last few weeks, since he returned to group training. Momo Sissoko on the other hand was not on the field, however this was just a precaution due to the cold weather at Vinovo. The Mali player trained in the gym just like Buffon and Trezeguet and Poulsen and Salihamidzic with the last two having undergone an intensive session with trainer Scanavino. Camoranesi, who had a bandage round his right shoulder, has already begun training with the ball. The morning came to a close with a mini-match in which Nedved took part.

Buy on AliExpress.com

alex'10

Sep 17, 2008
Thumbs up for Zanetti, Sissoko in a gym session

Juventus were involved in a morning training session on Wednesday, with Zanetti confirming the improvements shown in the last few weeks, since he returned to group training. Momo Sissoko on the other hand was not on the field, however this was just a precaution due to the cold weather at Vinovo. The Mali player trained in the gym just like Buffon and Trezeguet and Poulsen and Salihamidzic with the last two having undergone an intensive session with trainer Scanavino. Camoranesi, who had a bandage round his right shoulder, has already begun training with the ball. The morning came to a close with a mini-match in which Nedved took part.
Off the topic. Why do you have a picture of a loser as your avatar? do you like losers?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
We can try this vs Lecce btw

Manninger

Grygera - Legro - Chiellini - Molinaro

Sissoko - Nedved - Marchisio

Del Piero - Amauri - Giovinco​

Actually too many formations can be tried out there. But I think this is our chance + Bate one to try other formations in-case Ranieri wants to switch something during the games or before.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007

Manninger

I wouldn't be too keen on that formation. The only width would be Giovinco, who is inclined to cut inside, and maybe Grygera a bit. Also, I don't think it would suit Il Capitano.

so you dared show your rep again, you milanista

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I just read the other article about Nedved probably missing Sundays match. I have this feeling that Marchionni will play for 90min again.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Manninger

Actually too many formations can be tried out there. But I think this is our chance + Bate one to try other formations in-case Ranieri wants to switch something during the games or before.
Nedved is injured.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I wouldn't be too keen on that formation. The only width would be Giovinco, who is inclined to cut inside, and maybe Grygera a bit. Also, I don't think it would suit Il Capitano.
Yeah, you're probably right. But I thought of trying 4-3-3 to see how it goes. Now since Pavel looks injured this is what we're probably going to see on sunday.

Manninger

Marchionni - Sissoko - Marchisio - Giovinco

Amauri - Del Piero

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
no, its not equal loosing points as I said maybe...
but also i say it is still safer to use Nedved.

It is good for Gio to play last 20 and hopefully 30 minutes as opposition players are already tired, so he can easier expose them even more, and to show off his skills. That way he will bust up his own confidence as well as gain more support and respect from everyone.

It is up to him to show off skills and to fight for place.
CR is not his mum
All I that matters is, Nedved played one the most minutes in the team (little behind Amauri and Chiellini), while Giovinco has played the least by far except Chimenti basically. And boths end product creatively? 4 assists each.

Says something perhaps?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
All I that matters is, Nedved played one the most minutes in the team (little behind Amauri and Chiellini), while Giovinco has played the least by far except Chimenti basically. And boths end product creatively? 4 assists each.

Says something perhaps?
Nedved also created two goals for himself (the second one being in co-operation with Bologna's goalkeeper). :p
And he also scored one on Grygera assist.

But yeah, i completely agree with your point.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thats obvious, and its very good he has scored for us, especially since his long shot capability is abysmal nowadays. But in what matters, creating, dribbling his marker and such, Pavel has been a liability in most of the time. His main contribution is hard work, and its sad to see him reduced to this state.

Giovinco as I mentionned in other match threads, and someone said in this one, must start to contribute adequately. Coming in when its few minutes left, and we are only interested in defending, and just make long balls just to have the ball as far from our box as possible, is the worst scenario for him to do anything.

Plus, the lack of minutes is criminal, I almost prefer him not playing at all (though I was appalled when he had a run of 4 games of not being subbed in...), over getting 6 substitutions so far in this season, in which in total is barely 90 minutes, I think.

All I am saying is, Football is a meritocracy, just play the best man for the job. Shouldnt be that hard. Even if I totally have a semi man crush on Pavel (full on man crush is only restricted for Ale :D), and its totally fucking awesome to see how insanely hard work he puts its, I still rather see less of his depressing decline, and more of this:

The sooner he adapts in to la vecchia signora, the better :)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
The question here isn't about Giovinco starting or not because most of us here would like to see him playing more. The problem is that we don't have too many options on the bench I'm afraid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)