[SERIE A] Lecce vs JUVENTUS (12/07/08) (17 Viewers)

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Thats obvious, and its very good he has scored for us, especially since his long shot capability is abysmal nowadays. But in what matters, creating, dribbling his marker and such, Pavel has been a liability in most of the time. His main contribution is hard work, and its sad to see him reduced to this state.

Giovinco as I mentionned in other match threads, and someone said in this one, must start to contribute adequately. Coming in when its few minutes left, and we are only interested in defending, and just make long balls just to have the ball as far from our box as possible, is the worst scenario for him to do anything.

Plus, the lack of minutes is criminal, I almost prefer him not playing at all (though I was appalled when he had a run of 4 games of not being subbed in...), over getting 6 substitutions so far in this season, in which in total is barely 90 minutes, I think.

All I am saying is, Football is a meritocracy, just play the best man for the job. Shouldnt be that hard. Even if I totally have a semi man crush on Pavel (full on man crush is only restricted for Ale :D), and its totally fucking awesome to see how insanely hard work he puts its, I still rather see less of his depressing decline, and more of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQNpOkQnYNw

The sooner he adapts in to la vecchia signora, the better :)
i think so ...

Giovinco20

Juventini Forever
Nov 24, 2008
Giovinco needs some minutes, but Del Piero is in pretty good form. Perhaps he can get some playing time in Coppa Italia?
Giovinco is not the next Del Piero, as he is not a striker. He playest at his fullest as a left midfielder. So, I think Nedved will be needing some rest every now and then and Seba will play more often

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think we should rest giovinco for this game, he is getting old and needs to rest his little legs. Let's get neddy or marchionni some playing time...I'd like to see them get more exposure

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Grygera, Mellberg, Chiellini, De Ceglie,
Camoranesi, Marchisio, Zanetti, Marchionni,
Amauri e Iaquinta

Played vs the youth team and won 4-0. Manninger, Legrottaglie, Molinaro, Sissoko, Giovinco, Nedved and Del Piero had personal training programmes.

An indication of the formation we'll see? Good sign to see Zanetti and Camoranesi in there.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Its damn good to see zanetti back and camo is fit enough to play a training match...all we need now is zebina, trez, buffon, and poulsen back and we will do the triple this year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)