[Serie A] Lecce - Juventus (8 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
Spoke too soon:

LECCE, 14 NOV - E' migliorata la situazione del terreno di gioco allo stadio di via del Mare, dove e' in programma il big-match Lecce-Juventus. La partita, in dubbio da ieri per l'allagamento del campo e del sottopassaggio per gli spogliatoi, si dovrebbe disputare. Stamani sul manto erboso sono visibili pozzanghere e gli spogliatoi sono stati liberati dall'acqua. Sara' comunque l' arbitro De Sanctis a decidere. Le previsioni meteorologiche non sono comunque confortanti.

Most of the water has been removed from the pitch and the changing rooms are fine, however, De Sanctis will have to dedice whether it gets played. Also, the weather report isn't very promising.
:sob:

Aug 26, 2003
Capello’s words before the match

At the press conference, Fabio Capello introduces Juventus’s opponents for Sunday afternoon (3pm) at the Via del Mare Stadium: “Lecce owns fast and technically talented strikers. I don’t know if we are going to meet the same Lecce that attacked all the time against Udinese or the one more cautious that met Siena. Zeman’s outlines? They’re well-known, but they are efficacious only if carried out by the right players and this team has something more on a technical level.” What will Juventus have to do to overcome the other side? Capello answers: “We’ll have to be cautious, remain concentrated and be efficacious in attack” And he adds: “It won’t be an easy match. It’s important like any other also because we’re getting to the heart of the championship and if you gain points the others will have fewer chances to catch up with us”.

With Nedved unavailable, being disqualified, Capello has found two alternatives: “I’ll decide on the last minute between Kapo and Olivera. Consider, though, than even with an important player like Nedved out, we don’t have to think about playing with less authority and personality”.

Finally, a comment about the recent interview to Del Piero who has fully subscribed to Capello’s thought: “Del Piero’s is a very positive attitude – he comments – I have no likes or dislikes, I simply try to make tactical choices, in substitutions too, choosing those who can give their best in that occasion. His message, very profitable, is to the whole group; only if they behave this way, they can achieve the expected results”.

erado

Nov 2, 2004
thank for the offer ZhiXin, oh and P.Montero :)

I m catching it LIVE at my own place :D then later catching Newcastle vs ManU match immediately.. what good timing for me :D :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by erado ] ++
thank for the offer ZhiXin, oh and P.Montero :)

I m catching it LIVE at my own place :D then later catching Newcastle vs ManU match immediately.. what good timing for me :D :D
hope newcastle can beat manchester today

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)