[Serie A] Lecce - Juventus (5 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
No news on the weather with only 4 hours till kickoff, so hopefully the match will be played this weekend, otherwise we lose Nedved against Inter :scared: Maybe we should get Collina to be the ref; he'd let the game commence even if the field was swimmable

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
I hope the pitch is in good condition and won't cut up, it would probably affect Lecce's style of play more than ours though.
Not like the 1 in Reggina, that pitch is so crap. I wonder how could 1 play on it.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
All I know is that we must win.....teach Zeman a lesson......never to make shit up about Juve again....;)
Nah he will still talk crap, since he has been doing that for 6 years, I bet he will still be cursing at Juve even after his retirement.

Sep 14, 2003
It's funny cause I haven't been able to find anything in Italian that the game is either off or on. I'm presuming that it will be played even if the pitch isn't in good condition as trying to re-schedule the match could be difficult.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I dreamt last night we'd win 1-0 in the 82nd minute, goal by Emerson.

I also dreamt that Arsenal would beat Spurs 5-4 honest to god :D

Sep 14, 2003
Spoke too soon:

LECCE, 14 NOV - E' migliorata la situazione del terreno di gioco allo stadio di via del Mare, dove e' in programma il big-match Lecce-Juventus. La partita, in dubbio da ieri per l'allagamento del campo e del sottopassaggio per gli spogliatoi, si dovrebbe disputare. Stamani sul manto erboso sono visibili pozzanghere e gli spogliatoi sono stati liberati dall'acqua. Sara' comunque l' arbitro De Sanctis a decidere. Le previsioni meteorologiche non sono comunque confortanti.

Most of the water has been removed from the pitch and the changing rooms are fine, however, De Sanctis will have to dedice whether it gets played. Also, the weather report isn't very promising.

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++
I wonder if we can win against Inter if Nedved wasnt in the pitch..... Inter plays badly nowadays ^_^ we won't have a problem against them, even if we lost nedved.
Don't be so confident , last season our downfall started from Inter. :frown:

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
Spoke too soon:

LECCE, 14 NOV - E' migliorata la situazione del terreno di gioco allo stadio di via del Mare, dove e' in programma il big-match Lecce-Juventus. La partita, in dubbio da ieri per l'allagamento del campo e del sottopassaggio per gli spogliatoi, si dovrebbe disputare. Stamani sul manto erboso sono visibili pozzanghere e gli spogliatoi sono stati liberati dall'acqua. Sara' comunque l' arbitro De Sanctis a decidere. Le previsioni meteorologiche non sono comunque confortanti.

Most of the water has been removed from the pitch and the changing rooms are fine, however, De Sanctis will have to dedice whether it gets played. Also, the weather report isn't very promising.
yes Holdon, I saw the same news in http://www.sports.it/it/cmc/calcio/200446/cmc_74569.html

xziz :cheesy:

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
Spoke too soon:

and also from http://www.goalcity.it/GoalNewsDettaglioNotizia/1,2588,185346-28,00.html

xziz :cool:

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
I would rather see Juventus play this afternoon and get over with it.

What I mean is that we can do it, we can beat Lecce. And the sooner we beat Lecce the sooner Zeman shuts up, or at least nobody listen to him, because he is a foul mouth.

The fact that Zeman is playing his team against Juventus gives him a chance to speak to the world and throw dirt at us.

xziz :groan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)