Serie A: Lazio vs Juventus [Dec 15th 2007] (82 Viewers)

Sep 19, 2006
Gazzetta has this as our probable formation for now:

Iaquinta Trezeguet
Nedved Nocerino Zanetti Salihamidic
Criscito Chiellini Legrottaglie Zebina​
I dont think that Criscito will start.Even Birindelli has a better chance of starting.
Ranieri said after the Coppa match that he is done giving chances to players who throw them away & he was clearly talkin about Criscito & Almiron.

I think this is the midfield we will probably see,as for the attack,I think Dp has a slight advantage of starting ahead of Vicenzo in this one.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
just saw bits from the Real-lazio game. Shit they got a good beating on the night and the good thing is that they tired them out i think.

The short passing game and physical approach in the middle strangled Lazio and decimated their back line. Now we have the first part but the second would be the issue.

lets just hope ranieri has a proper plan to stop freaking rocchi and pandev because they are really dangerous imo.

Sep 19, 2006
just saw bits from the Real-lazio game. Shit they got a good beating on the night and the good thing is that they tired them out i think.

The short passing game and physical approach in the middle strangled Lazio and decimated their back line. Now we have the first part but the second would be the issue.

lets just hope ranieri has a proper plan to stop freaking rocchi and pandev because they are really dangerous imo.
Actually,they r the only decent players in the whole squad imo.

Sep 19, 2006
Their midfield is pretty good too.
I have to disagree here,I think their midfield is average or even below average especially offensivly,mostof Lazio's goals this season came from individualts efforts by Pandev & Rocchi.

But at least their midfield is better than their defence & goalkeeper.
I think we have a big chance of getting the 3 points from Rome but it is still Lazio & anything can happen.

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
Ranieri should line-up 4-3-1-2...
In the midle he shoud start with 3 "runers"...DP shoud start couse he is showing improvement...and there is IQ for second half...Zanetti can drop on the DM spot (solo), so Nedved & Nocerino (some time) can go forward...And give Tiago the playmaker role

Zebina---Legro---Chiello---Molinaro

----Nocerino---Zanetti---Nedved----

---------------Tiago

--------DP-----------Trezeguet

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #136
    So u still believe Tiago has a chance to start after Ranieri's latest comments!!

I think we will see either Palla or Saly on the wing(probably the 2nd),with the only change in formation Dp starting ahead of Vicenzo!
    I am sure Tiago will not start the game, this is why I said 'what is recquired for him to start'

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #138
    You will not see this either.

Palladino or Sali will start ahead of one of Del Piero or Iaquinta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)