Serie A: Lazio vs Juventus [Dec 15th 2007] (18 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Hopefully Camoranesi's injury and Palladino's poor form prompts Ranieri to give Tiago the start this weekend but I wouldn't be surprised if he went with Marchionni. 4-3-3 is another option but I think that would be risky in Rome.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
If we play 4-3-3 don't see Marchionni in that formation...couse he is a winger...
so up front in 4-3-3 formation will play IQ-Treze-DP, behind them Nocerino-Zanetti-Nedved...D-fence Zebina-Legro-Chiello-Molinaro...
Just sead to see Tiago on the bench...

But i think Ranieri is going to play more D style in the capital, like 4-4-2 formation...
Couple weeks ago i said that everybody beat them this season (Inter, Milan, Roma, Fiora), just Juve will not take all 3 points from Rome...I said that then and i will say this now...

Camo is out and we all know what that means for Juve's play and creativety...Just hope Pavel step's up... :vinny: :flag3:

Mar 30, 2006
Hopefully Camoranesi's injury and Palladino's poor form prompts Ranieri to give Tiago the start this weekend but I wouldn't be surprised if he went with Marchionni. 4-3-3 is another option but I think that would be risky in Rome.
I think Tiago would be risky in Rome.

Ranieri will play Zanetti and Nocerino for sure.

Tiago was far from impressive against Empoli .. but that may have been down to the lack of a true DM next to him.

I am certain Ale will start this match due to his fine form. I am not sure if Iaquinta will start from the bench or be included in a trident.

Lazio will be demoralized and very tired after the Madrid game which they will still have in their minds so we should be able to win this game. Especially as Lazio will be looking to push forward as the home team and their defence at the moment as well as general play is not good.

I think Del Piero will have a good game.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
I think coach will play same formation as last game but instead of Paladino or Marchioni we could see Tiago .
But I would love to see if Ranieri has a balls to play 433 with DP, IQ and Trez.
In this formation there is no Tiago of course..

I never guessed formation anyway, so im not expecting anything this time either.

Sep 19, 2006

20-30
C+ Sport (France)
C+ Sport 1 (D/F/N only)
Mediaset Premium 1
RAI International 3 Africa :ultra: :tup:
RTR Sport :ultra: :tup:
Sky Calcio 1
Sky Sport Italia 1
Sky Sport Italia 16:9
Sport 1 (Ned)
Sport 1 (Ukr)
Sport 2 (Hun)
Sport TV2
SportKlub (Slovenia)
SuperSport 2 [Hellas]
SuperSport 5 [ZA]
TV4+
TV7 Bulgaria

:bigscarf:
Al Jazeera sport+1 will broadcast it for sure.

Sep 19, 2006
Camoranesi is now injured, what is recquired for Ranieri to play this formation?

Buffon
Zebina Legrottaglie Chiellini Molinaro
Nicerino Tiago Zanetti
Nedved
Trezeguet Del Piero​

If Molinaro is injured then he can be replaced by either Salihamidic or Criscito
So u still believe Tiago has a chance to start after Ranieri's latest comments!!

I think we will see either Palla or Saly on the wing(probably the 2nd),with the only change in formation Dp starting ahead of Vicenzo!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)