[SERIE A] Lazio - Juventus (7 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Great game!! I don't care if it wasn't pretty, it was a victory, and prove to all of the people that has said that we don't have a chance that we have the courage to remain in the race!!

Thank you Juventus for proving to this call "fans" (you know who you are!!) that the race its not over and that we have enough balls to get the job done!!

Now, after this game, I have a request for all of the Juve fans in this forum:

Lest support our team, lest not give up, coz our players have show tonigth that they haven't give up the figth!!!

Forza Juventus!!!

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
Buffon 6,5
Pessotto 6
Cannavaro 6,5
Thuram 7
Zambrotta 6
Blasi 5
Tacchinardi 4
Camoranesi 6,5
Nedved 7
Del Piero 10'5
Zalayeta 6

Olivera 6
Kapo 0,1
come on thts too much for del piero a solid 8 is more than enuf ... and ur being a bit harsh about kapo.... after he came in the goal came so he must ve done sumthing right .. being present in the field is enuf

ps. i filled the blanks

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
Great game!! I don't care if it wasn't pretty, it was a victory, and prove to all of the people that has said that we don't have a chance that we have the courage to remain in the race!!

Thank you Juventus for proving to this call "fans" (you know who you are!!) that the race its not over and that we have enough balls to get the job done!!

Lest support our team, lest not give up, coz our players have show tonigth that they haven't give up the figth!!!

Forza Juventus!!!

right one. this victory was sweet even though it wasnt pretty. the last time i scream this much when a goal was scored was the first one against madrid.

Modo Bianconero

SHUT UP

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++

Forza Juventus!!!

so true...
you are absolutelly right no doubt.
we shouldn't give up even on the milan derby......

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++

come on thts too much for del piero a solid 8 is more than enuf ... and ur being a bit harsh about kapo.... after he came in the goal came so he must ve done sumthing right .. being present in the field is enuf

ps. i filled the blanks
I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here ;)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++

ur right he shuld really shut up after all its not just a game... and sarcasm is just a female dog isnt it
Hey dude chill. Its this new shut up movement. Any DP banter fictional or not will now result in a shut up. This was bound to be a chain to a DP debate.

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

right one. this victory was sweet even though it wasnt pretty. the last time i scream this much when a goal was scored was the first one against madrid.

Modo Bianconero

SHUT UP
i ll only SHUT UP WHEN YOUR talking to me SHUT UP SHUT UP Shut up when your talking to me does it even matter in the end

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
MY RATINGS

Buffon: great save at the end but that showboating he did scared me 6.5

Pesseto: good not too many mistakes 6

Thuram: great MOM 8

Canna: good but whats that backpass was about 7

Zambo: good but got outmusled too many times 6

blasi: decent didnt lose ball as much as usual 6

Tacchi: same goes for him 6

camo: decent didnt notice him much 6

nedved:SCORED THE GOAL 8

olivera: average 6

zalayta: same goes for him 6

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

Hey dude chill. Its this new shut up movement. Any DP banter fictional or not will now result in a shut up. This was bound to be a chain to a DP debate.
hehe sorry i didnt kno tht shut up thing i was really upset with del pieros injury... so am trying to feel better... any news on how long hes out ??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)